[Q] [Really need help!!!]Cannot enter recovery with sd card

Search This thread

jilee

Aug 28, 2010
Hanoi
I'm dealing with a very very weird issue

Recently i flashed ICE beta 6 rom but it was slow and not good enough for daily driver, so I decided to restore latest nand backup from my last sense 2.3 rom

I did as usual. Reboot to recovery. Noticed that sdcard is recognized as 'null' but did not pay attention to it (which seems to be very stupid now)

I wiped all the partition and system and cache and factory reset etc... as usual

Then i chose restore but it said "error can't mount sdcard"

Tried to mount /sdcard but it said error

So i thought, ok we could try powering off and detach/attach the sdcard again

I powered it off, and now i can only enter Fastboot. Everytime when choosing BOOTLOADER, it enters but then i cannot use Vol up + Vol down + power to navigate through options. Have to pull the batt off to turn the whole thing off.

But when i remove the sdcard, the navigation buttons are MAGICALLY working again! But it does not make any sense because i need the sdcard to restore!!!!

So, any one, help me, please!!!

Very appreciated and thank you in advance!

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Maybe your sd is messed up. Put the sd in a card reader and read it from pc. If u can, perform a backup. Then format the sd and see if u can enter recovery !

Or try a different sd card of you have one

Reactions: jilee

bortak

Sep 28, 2010
London
Maybe your sd is messed up. Put the sd in a card reader and read it from pc. If u can, perform a backup. Then format the sd and see if u can enter recovery !

Yeah +1 on that, backup your sd-card to windows, format it, then try again.. or just try another sd-card

Reactions: Mr Hofs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah +1 on that, backup your sd-card to windows, format it, then try again.. or just try another sd-card