Trying to sideload ROM via TWRP but PC isn't recognizing phone

Search This thread

dc5_alex

Oct 9, 2013
I am getting a secure booting error. I can boot in TWRP but when I connect to my computer and type ADB devices, none are listed. Everything was working earlier because I just rooted the phone today. I have no backup and am trying to sideload a stock ROM. For reference, I am following this guide for sideloading. When I get to step 7, I get "system cannot find path specified". Thanks for the help.

RubbleTea

May 20, 2013
Los angeles
I am getting a secure booting error. I can boot in TWRP but when I connect to my computer and type ADB devices, none are listed. Everything was working earlier because I just rooted the phone today. I have no backup and am trying to sideload a stock ROM. For reference, I am following this guide for sideloading. When I get to step 7, I get "system cannot find path specified". Thanks for the help.

Hey so you have adb setup and set in enviromentals right?

dc5_alex

Oct 9, 2013
Hey so you have adb setup and set in enviromentals right?

hey thanks for the quick reply and yes I do. Here is a timeline of my events: rooted phone, installed TWRP 2.6.3.2. Made backup. Installed mod. Didn't like mod so restored backup. I didn't wipe so this may have been the problem? Now getting the secure booting problem

RubbleTea

May 20, 2013
Los angeles
hey thanks for the quick reply and yes I do. Here is a timeline of my events: rooted phone, installed TWRP 2.6.3.2. Made backup. Installed mod. Didn't like mod so restored backup. I didn't wipe so this may have been the problem? Now getting the secure booting problem

Do you till have the backup on there? If so yah prob not wiping did it. If you can just wipe and restore....if not let me know I'll help you sideload a ROM....you should upgrade to 2.6.3.3 after all this too will help if you use any 4.4 Roms and fix slow wipes on a side note