[Q] sp multi-port download tool. HELP!!

Search This thread

DaddyStrikes

Nov 4, 2012
Hey all!
First time posting here!
Have read alot of posts about SMDT, but no help on my problem.

So here it is:
I broke my Star x15i screen recently and bough a new one. New one is said to need a never pair on draivers. They gave those to me.
I followed exactly the guide (really hard to understand this Google Translate Chinese -> English thing).

Took battery out of device, connected DEVICE (Start x15i with replaced LCD)
Installed Cable drivers (MS Win 7 64bit), started 'sp multi-port download tool', Choose Data Source and DA file name. Also chose SCATTER file.
MainSensor NONE, Sub Sensor NONE. Lcd LP043LLYU04A.
Start all. Place battery inside phone

Then i hear this tõtõn (Device connected to Windows sound) and 2-3 seconds after that the other sound (device disconnected).
And then the numbers keeps going, but nothing is loading.
Since no outside image links, i made an attachment

Whats up damn it :D

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 8,372

Sak1s

Nov 13, 2007
hello DaddyStrikes
i have the same problem ....i replaced the new lcd and i facing problems to update the firmware via this tool.

jay2109

Jun 5, 2013
Gud day to all. Does anyone have an extra x15i touch screen pad because my x15i was accidentally sated and broke its pad. ive search all of the repair shop here in philippines and nothing is available but then the internet have plenty of replacement there the problem is I have to bought it online and I have no credit card or ecard etc. to buy it online.
so im asking if there someone who is a good hearted would you please lend me your extra touch screen pad and send it to me?
I well repay you when you travel here in boracay philippines and I can tour you here.:D
please email with this add.; abello.arjay@yahoo.com
thank you in advance.

Last edited:

JoeSip

Mar 13, 2014
Hey all!
First time posting here!
Have read alot of posts about SMDT, but no help on my problem.

So here it is:
I broke my Star x15i screen recently and bough a new one. New one is said to need a never pair on draivers. They gave those to me.
I followed exactly the guide (really hard to understand this Google Translate Chinese -> English thing).

Took battery out of device, connected DEVICE (Start x15i with replaced LCD)
Installed Cable drivers (MS Win 7 64bit), started 'sp multi-port download tool', Choose Data Source and DA file name. Also chose SCATTER file.
MainSensor NONE, Sub Sensor NONE. Lcd LP043LLYU04A.
Start all. Place battery inside phone

Then i hear this tõtõn (Device connected to Windows sound) and 2-3 seconds after that the other sound (device disconnected).
And then the numbers keeps going, but nothing is loading.
Since no outside image links, i made an attachment

Whats up damn it :D

You need to click start (flashing) and then connect your phone. Then you will most likely see DA 100% and get an error just like i did. I just can't manage to flash new lcd driver on my MTK 6592 Star N9800 phone.