[THEMES] Sisterchick Theme Collection - Gingerbread and Froyo

Search This thread

sisterchick

Feb 4, 2010
Texas!
UDPATE: 24May11 Minimal Green has been updated with new settings icons. A few Dark Elegance framework icons have been updated too.

I've finally gotten around to setting up a website to house my collection of MDPI themes. Each has been set up as a Metamorph base for Gingerbread and for Froyo. Thanks to kellinwood for the ZipThemer app on the Market, you can create a flashable zip on your phone for whatever Gingerbread or Froyo ROM you are running.

16Screens.png

All downloads, instructions and more screenshots can be found at http://www.sisterbird.com/android-themes.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

creusset

Aug 30, 2010
Worcester MA
i was just wondering how you could get the names for dock bars. ive been trying to find out for a while but i still cant figure it out.

BillLamm

May 13, 2011
love your stuff.. I am running Froyo by Lazlo 5.2 on a Dream.. down loaded metemorphs and HoneyB everything seemed to work.. no errors.. but Honey B looks like lazlos base theme??? colors in the bar at the top of the screen are right but everything else is not?? tried replacing once from same zip

did I miss something?!?!

Thanks

sisterchick

Feb 4, 2010
Texas!
Hi Bill -

On HoneyB, the status bar notification icons should be honey gold and gray. The custom settings icons should be larger than stock and gray. The MMS notification icons are gold and the desk clock is customized. Many of the menu highlights, etc are different too. BUT...Laszlo and Honey B are both based off Gingerbread AOSP icons, so there will be some strong similarities too.

BillLamm

May 13, 2011
Hi Bill -

On HoneyB, the status bar notification icons should be honey gold and gray. The custom settings icons should be larger than stock and gray. The MMS notification icons are gold and the desk clock is customized. Many of the menu highlights, etc are different too. BUT...Laszlo and Honey B are both based off Gingerbread AOSP icons, so there will be some strong similarities too.

maybe i am having a noob moment.. should I see your wall paper? the desktop clock should look like 07|54 ?? and the dock at the bottom just words BIBLE TWEET MARKET WWW (obviously examples) or are those changed separately.. when compared to your pic all that i have the same is honey gold in the status bar..

sisterchick

Feb 4, 2010
Texas!
maybe i am having a noob moment.. should I see your wall paper? the desktop clock should look like 07|54 ?? and the dock at the bottom just words BIBLE TWEET MARKET WWW (obviously examples) or are those changed separately.. when compared to your pic all that i have the same is honey gold in the status bar..

Ahh...I understand now. Yes, all those things you mentioned are personal settings/preferences and not part of the theme. BUT, I can point in the right direction to set that look up for yourself.

The clock widget you see in the screen shot is Simi Clock Widget available from the market. (The analog clock that is part of the system is part of the theme.)

In ADW and Launcher Pro, you can customized your app icons in the dock. Those are minimal text icons I made and/or collected. I've attached a file with an assortment that you can use. Save to your SD card.

The wallpaper is courtesy of National Geographic Photo of the Day, resized for the phone. I've posted it below as well. Save to the DCIM folder on your SD card and apply.

Attachments

• colorful-umbrellas-laos_29407_990x742.jpg
    colorful-umbrellas-laos_29407_990x742.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: BillLamm

sisterchick

Feb 4, 2010
Texas!
Theme Updates

Minimal Green theme has been updated with new settings icons. A few Dark Elegance framework icons have been updated too.

thegtfusion

Jan 24, 2011
Utrecht
Hi everyone.. I'm running froyo by laszlo 5.2. is it possible to make a gingerbread theme for froyo by laszlo 5.2? thanks srry for my bad english..

thegtfusion

Jan 24, 2011
Utrecht
Oh yes thank you very much :p :D but i have one more request.. I am switching between froyo by laszlo 5.2 and froyo for trout 1.8.2 (link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=825716) very frequent, because froyo for trout has more free ram.. soo do you know where i can find a gingerbread theme for froyo for trout? i have searched on google but i didn't find anything :S

sisterchick

Feb 4, 2010
Texas!
Sorry...I've not had much success with Froyo for Trout. I tried to build a flashable with the XML and graphic changes needed to get a black status bar with white date and time, but had FC issues with settings. If you can get the developer to build a dark theme template, you would be able to use metamorph themes.

mahroze

Aug 22, 2010
Lahore
what launcher are u using in minimal green???? and how did u enter the months ir what is the name of the widget :D

sisterchick

Feb 4, 2010
Texas!
Minimal Green Dock and Widgets

I'm glad you enjoy the themes! Minimal Green was originally designed by rhamej for the HTC Eris. I reworked, added settings theming and made it compatible with D/S Froyo and Gingerbread ROMS. The launcher pictured is Launcher Pro. Rhamej has the dock and fonts that he used on his thread located here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=915041. The weather widget is Beautiful Widgets from the Market. The calendar is Pure Calendar, also from the Market. Keep in mind, the more widgets you add, the more RAM it takes to run it.

NEUR0M4NCER

Sep 24, 2008
Stoke on Trent
I'm currently using your port of Minimal Green along with skinned LauncherProPlus, which is *almost* perfect for me... (and then the requests start :p )

Would it be possible to swap the 'EV' data icon for a 'H' (HSDPA) for us UK/Europe users?

And even more trivial - the Gmail/app-update/now-playing status icons would be even nicer if they matched the green data/network/alarm icons to the right. I know you ported the theme, and didn't make the icons themselves, but I think at least a couple of them are there in the original by rhamej -

Of course, I already hugely appreciate the work you've done keeping my poor G1 prettified anyway!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UDPATE: 24May11 Minimal Green has been updated with new settings icons. A few Dark Elegance framework icons have been updated too.

I've finally gotten around to setting up a website to house my collection of MDPI themes. Each has been set up as a Metamorph base for Gingerbread and for Froyo. Thanks to kellinwood for the ZipThemer app on the Market, you can create a flashable zip on your phone for whatever Gingerbread or Froyo ROM you are running.

16Screens.png

All downloads, instructions and more screenshots can be found at http://www.sisterbird.com/android-themes.

Enjoy!

Ahh...I understand now. Yes, all those things you mentioned are personal settings/preferences and not part of the theme. BUT, I can point in the right direction to set that look up for yourself.

The clock widget you see in the screen shot is Simi Clock Widget available from the market. (The analog clock that is part of the system is part of the theme.)

In ADW and Launcher Pro, you can customized your app icons in the dock. Those are minimal text icons I made and/or collected. I've attached a file with an assortment that you can use. Save to your SD card.

The wallpaper is courtesy of National Geographic Photo of the Day, resized for the phone. I've posted it below as well. Save to the DCIM folder on your SD card and apply.
    Thanks for this... And I stole you text icons zip too :p
    Thanks for this... And I stole you text icons zip too :p

You are welcome! Enjoy.