[ROM][Unofficial]BAKED 9[6/22/13] It's back and better than ever!

Search This thread

Soap

May 12, 2012
Re: [ROM]UNOFFICIAL BAKED Blackbean 6.1[1/27/13]

I didn't include a2sd because its one of those ROMs everybody can use. If you want it, flash DTa2sd.

Sent from the future

Reactions: taadow1030 and MBQ_

hondafreak513

Jan 22, 2013
Williamsburg
I flashed this Rom last night and so far so good... But it seems like any of the JB roms I've tried, have problems with the notification ring tone works off and on.. Is anyone else having this problem... Other than that Thanks for the great Rom between this one and Mazwoz's JB rom it's gonna be tough to choose which to use as a daily..

gphunkplp

Jul 6, 2012

Notification is low but works camera is a little fuzzy but takes clear pics ROM is running well

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx

Another great job soap! Now if we can improve battery life. None of the ics or jb roms seam to run as long as gb did.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

gphunkplp

Jul 6, 2012
youtube is glitchy to any suggestions if not ill still keep running this rom becuz i like it alot

Soap

May 12, 2012

youtube is glitchy to any suggestions if not ill still keep running this rom becuz i like it alot

I think the flicker is from the inverted YouTube. Uninstall and install the regular YouTube.

Sent from the future

bnasty06

Jan 16, 2012

I have been using 2.7.5.1 with any jb roms

Soap

May 12, 2012

I was going to see how long standby could last but I need it for testing purposes. Easily will triple my SG3 stock standby time.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359954689281.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359954689281.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 476
Reactions: nathantaylor

taadow1030

Does anyone know how to update Google Now and YouTube? YouTube does not allow me to sign in and Google Now will not allow me to update. I even flashed different Gaaps and un installed YouTube.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

blaz1nr

May 8, 2012
The Dark Side

Does anyone know how to update Google Now and YouTube? YouTube does not allow me to sign in and Google Now will not allow me to update. I even flashed different Gaaps and un installed YouTube.

Your Google Now/youtube is ported, it can't be updated because your fingerprint tells the market what phone you have. That's most likely why YouTube has no sign in. Just like this rom it's not made for your phone. A lot of work was done to bring this to the evo. Some things you just can't make possible, so enjoy what you do have.

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx

OK soap I finally got around to 6.1 and I have to say it is pretty good. Couple issues though 1- that darn red outline around the screen when things go wrong. 2- the weather on lockscreen does not work for me. Says no data even though I am connected. Well that is all I have seen so far. Thanks for a great ROM!

Peace,
Love, and
Happiness

Jlmancuso

blaz1nr

May 8, 2012
The Dark Side

OK soap I finally got around to 6.1 and I have to say it is pretty good. Couple issues though 1- that darn red outline around the screen when things go wrong. 2- the weather on lockscreen does not work for me. Says no data even though I am connected. Well that is all I have seen so far. Thanks for a great ROM!

Peace,
Love, and
Happiness

Jlmancuso

Can you provide a screen shot of the weather screen error?
On some cm/asop roms precise location doesn't work right. It will only go by central location. This might not be true in this case,but a visual can help determine.
Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx

It just says no data connection when i hit the weather to refresh. It worked fine on 6.0 also anyone getting the red border around the screen? I have already went back to my 6.0 nand so I can't give screen shot.

Soap

May 12, 2012

I've had a flurry of requests to port or use the ROM as a base. The OP gives my permission. As of now, I'm halting development on this project and any others I've started as personal life is beginning to overtake my project time.

I'd like to thank everyone who supported this, and still does, for sticking through with it. I'll be back with more stuff eventually.

If you'd like to take this further, PM me and we will arrange something :)

Soap out~ :cool:

rgsgroup2005

Dec 17, 2010
Puyallup

Yep. Just learn how to SPOOF the ROM to another device and will update just fine. :) If you SPOOF it, the Play Store will think this ROM is installed in some other compatible phone the app is intended for.

Sent from my X10 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Look at the bottom my post, my phone is not a SONY X10... It is regular old Evo :) If I look into device list on Google play store, it thinks I actually own a Sony Xperia X10.. So I can update Google Now, Play Sony only games, and all works! Learn how to Spoof the rom! :)

Sent from my X10 using XDA Premium HD app

Sieze

For those complaning of battery life.

im using a 8 dollar 3500mah extended battery and with moderate use i get 2 days and around 16 hours of use. for some reason though on a 1800mah battery it lasts like 12 hours its weird.

Mad props to you mr/ms "death by soap" i will definately remember your name XD
both for the mere ponderings of curiosity and the badass job on this ROM

no issues at all aside from the given "FFC bluetooth and wimax(not roms fault i lost my RSA keys) etc etc"

also one thing thats nagging the crap out of me. can i inquire on what exactly the deal is with bluetooth. its like the second before last thing id never expect to NOT work on a ROM.

"first being the backlight"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TO THE BAKED 9 REVEAL FOR THE EVO 4G
    With the help of Wambo_bomb, swiperrat and ttronit, TSP would like to get you guys BAKED. Freshly built from source and PACKED with new features, we are bringing it all to the table!

SCREENIES
    Screenshot_2013-06-18-21-56-57_zps468a056d.png

Screenshot_2013-06-18-21-58-111_zpse9bed809.png

Screenshot_2013-06-18-21-57-43_zps236c3b8a.png

Screenshot_2013-06-18-21-58-30_zpsb9e4fb35.png

Screenshot_2013-06-18-21-58-51_zps717dbeb9.png

AREN'T THOSE SEXY??;)

BUGS
    As we all know, with 4.2, many bugs come with it.
    1. 4G
    2. FFC
    3. USB Tethering
    4. Bluetooth

DOWNLOADS
    Now for the part you've all been waiting eagerly for...

ROM: http://d-h.st/Bab
    MIRROR:http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23017241897336850

Gapps: http://goo.im/devs/BAKED/gapps/gappsinverted-jb-20130512-signed.zip

FOR ALL COMMIT CHANGELOGS SEE HERE: http://bakedrom.com/full-commits-changelogs/

FEATURES TO NOTE:
    This Rom has the GPS fix BAKED in. (haha get it?)
    It also has DTA2SD, So a partitioned SD card is necessary
    ttronit's BlackDome Kernel is also BAKED in!(look at me with the puns!)
    And check out TSP's HAMMERSLAMMER KERNEL. Buttery smooth!

THANKS TO
    TEAM BAKED
    Google
    HTC
    Wambo_bomb
    swiperrat
    ttronit
    Mazwoz
    DarkTremors
    And many other individuals I may have forgotten
    Changelog:
    V-6.1
    Baked in mazwoz SBC kernel (thanks mazwoz)
    Audio mods (thanks ...awesome...)
    GPS fix (scavenged from around the community)
    SU works out of the box, no need for SU fix.

BAKED 9:
    Rebuilt from source
    Terminal fc fixed
    GPS fixed
    for commit changelog see here :http://bakedrom.com/full-commits-changelogs/
    Re: [ROM]UNOFFICIAL BAKED Blackbean 6[1/12/13]

Cut me a bit of slack, been working furiously on perfecting baked 6 while trying to get a booting build of 7 and a couple other builds. All while attempting to keep up in school. They say sophomore year is the hardest and I can back that up.

Anyways, thanks everybody sticking around and supporting my journey to ROM development. :)

Sent from the future
    Re: [ROM]UNOFFICIAL BAKED Blackbean 6[1/12/13]

GPS: Fixed
    Kernel: Baked in
    Audio: sounds good
    Update: imminent :cool:

Bluetooth: problem child

Update is out! See 2nd post for change log :)

Sent from the future