[Q] Numeric keyboard missing decimal point?

Search This thread

snowkilts

Jan 22, 2007
Detroit
I have an app that requires me to enter a number from a numeric keypad. I need to enter a number with a decimal point but the keypad it gives me just has numbers and no decimal point. Is there any way to change the keypad?

My previous phone, an HTC One X, has the same version of the same app, but it gives me a full keyboard.

Thanks!

lampel

Aug 28, 2007
Connecticut
I have an app that requires me to enter a number from a numeric keypad. I need to enter a number with a decimal point but the keypad it gives me just has numbers and no decimal point. Is there any way to change the keypad?

My previous phone, an HTC One X, has the same version of the same app, but it gives me a full keyboard.

Thanks!

I saw that on a friend's mobile banking app, also on the m8. I changed it to the Google keyboard as a work around - no issues since.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: snowkilts

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!

I saw that on a friend's mobile banking app, also on the m8. I changed it to the Google keyboard as a work around - no issues since.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk