[Q] Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus S7580 (S Duos 2 S7582) development

Would you like to have custom ROMs for your Trend Plus/S Duos 2?

• Yes, please!

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No, thanks.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4331532

Is there any active development going on for this device? It's a very good phone for it's price, and I bet a lot of people (me included) would love to see some custom ROMs coming to this device.

DannyGM16

Jul 2, 2013
Me too.
And by the way there is 1 or 2 custom roms there for our trend plus

These ROMs were make by a friend of mine, he is not a proffesional developer but he wanted to help us
We are making a new ROM, a serious ROM, but we nedd some proffesional help to make some hard things, like recover the OTG.
Sorry for mi english, I'm spanish.

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 usando Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolf Tatoo

Wolf Tatoo

Dec 1, 2014
Turbotrend is not "a real custom rom"
I saw in HTCMANIA that pollog09 tryed to gather a team for some serious custom rom building but without any success i think!!!!
XDA forums should be a better place 4 such thing,it would be easier for him to gather a devs team here,no?

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

These ROMs were make by a friend of mine, he is not a proffesional developer but he wanted to help us
We are making a new ROM, a serious ROM, but we nedd some proffesional help to make some hard things, like recover the OTG.

You too my friend should consider gathering a devs team from here. It will be easier and faster i think.

Reactions: DannyGM16

DannyGM16

Jul 2, 2013
I saw in HTCMANIA that pollog09 tryed to gather a team for some serious custom rom building but without any success i think!!!!
XDA forums should be a better place 4 such thing,it would be easier for him to gather a devs team here,no?

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

You too my friend should consider gathering a devs team from here. It will be easier and faster i think.

I think we need to make a small team to give support to this phone, but... How? Great Developers don't buy this phone and Samsung and Broadcok fu**ed us with things like removing OTG.
We need a serious team making a serious ROM, not a ROM with some small changes.

Reactions: Dragonfail

Dragonfail

Jan 30, 2014
Warsaw
I think that i can help if somone want to port custom rom. If anyone want to do that i can help for this person...

Sorry for my bad english....

Reactions: Wolf Tatoo

DannyGM16

Jul 2, 2013
I think that i can help if somone want to port custom rom. If anyone want to do that i can help for this person...

It could be very nice! I have an idea. We can make a post to collect people. We need a Beta tester, various translatos, various developers (for CWM, Kernel and ROM), somebody who make the post of the ROM and makes the screencaptures, a server where we can submit the sources, etc.
In HTCMania I spoke with a moderator to make a room for the Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus, I've ordered it a little bit and I've directed all the users of this phone to it and a whatsapp grup. Now I think that I should collect all of the developers I colud get, and you or anyone can help me. We want support and ROMs and we are going to have support and ROMs!!
Once again sorry for my English

Wolf Tatoo

Dec 1, 2014
Source Code is AVAILABLE now!!!!!

The Source Code for our GT-S7580 is Available now.
Lets start developping some Custom Kernels and Roms...,and give this phone what it really deservs.
XDA does not allow me to post external links so you will have to go to "opensource.samsung.com" and search exactly for "GT-S7580"
Good Luck

Reactions: Dragonfail

Wolf Tatoo

Dec 1, 2014
WHERE is the DEVELOPMENT ???

I cant find any thread about a "development in progress" for this phone untill now!!!!
:confused::confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It could be very nice! I have an idea. We can make a post to collect people. We need a Beta tester, various translatos, various developers (for CWM, Kernel and ROM), somebody who make the post of the ROM and makes the screencaptures, a server where we can submit the sources, etc.
    In HTCMania I spoke with a moderator to make a room for the Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus, I've ordered it a little bit and I've directed all the users of this phone to it and a whatsapp grup. Now I think that I should collect all of the developers I colud get, and you or anyone can help me. We want support and ROMs and we are going to have support and ROMs!!
    Once again sorry for my English

Me too.
    And by the way there is 1 or 2 custom roms there for our trend plus

I think we need to make a small team to give support to this phone, but... How? Great Developers don't buy this phone and Samsung and Broadcok fu**ed us with things like removing OTG.
    We need a serious team making a serious ROM, not a ROM with some small changes.