[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

riginal

Jan 2, 2011
?? what do you mean by **** in tags? You don't mean "sms problem" & "ugly fonts" right?

Dr.Gonzo105

tired of pestering colossus. why it's only my post are shamed by the **** in tags..i also dont need superior tags like awesome. idont need anyones tags..i don't make you to use my rom.. but now i'm feeling like a piece of **** and my rom is one of the biggest errors of my life..and I poisoned your your life with my existance.. feeling like this.. seems i'm not accepted politely anymore on xda like it was in the begining. If I made you something bad tell me. if you want your donation money back pm me I will send you back. I tried to do my best on my rom..and I don't understand why you do this... wanted to post alpha ics tonight being started to work on it hard from yesterday but no I simply don't want..and feeling like I have to go.. but before this I wanna know what I've done wrong.. you may pm me if you don't want answer here.
cheers.

Just leave those ass***** aside maan, there would always be someone or other who would be jealous of your excellent work, many would try and bring you down etc
Errors people face in this Rom are because of their own fault, restoring data of previous Rom and not following the op is the main cause :mad:
Even I had some errors but it was completely my fault, so I changed the Rom but I cannot use my phone without this Rom. It is the best Rom I ever flashed on my phone seriously :D
For all the haters - f**k off dudes and get a life.
READ THE OP CAREFULLY.

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

zackiddo

Apr 23, 2012
kuala lumpur
tired of pestering colossus. why it's only my post are shamed by the **** in tags..i also dont need superior tags like awesome. idont need anyones tags..i don't make you to use my rom.. but now i'm feeling like a piece of **** and my rom is one of the biggest errors of my life..and I poisoned your your life with my existance.. feeling like this.. seems i'm not accepted politely anymore on xda like it was in the begining. If I made you something bad tell me. if you want your donation money back pm me I will send you back. I tried to do my best on my rom..and I don't understand why you do this... wanted to post alpha ics tonight being started to work on it hard from yesterday but no I simply don't want..and feeling like I have to go.. but before this I wanna know what I've done wrong.. you may pm me if you don't want answer here.
cheers.

Hi FeRa...
I can say that im still new in here... And still looking a better Rom for my X10... Ur works is awesome even though i have to Install it 3 time because of my own mistakes...;) Just use a common sense, there's a lot of people here appreciate all ur works to make our X10 more attractive, smooth and fun.. As i post earlier, im waiting for ur ICS rom... Tell u this, IF 1 PEOPLE HATE U, THERE R HUNDREDS@THOUSAND THANKING U... U really make our day... Hope u not stopping built ur signature ROM... Cross fingers.. :)

Cheers man and keep up the Good Work....

alex_ncfc

Feb 24, 2012
Hi FeRa...
I can say that im still new in here... And still looking a better Rom for my X10... Ur works is awesome even though i have to Install it 3 time because of my own mistakes...;) Just use a common sense, there's a lot of people here appreciate all ur works to make our X10 more attractive, smooth and fun.. As i post earlier, im waiting for ur ICS rom... Tell u this, IF 1 PEOPLE HATE U, THERE R HUNDREDS@THOUSAND THANKING U... U really make our day... Hope u not stopping built ur signature ROM... Cross fingers.. :)

Cheers man and keep up the Good Work....

I agree with this.

There are always going to be people out there who moan and criticise (they do not realise that they are getting something, practically, for free) yet the majority out there are grateful for your work. Please don't let it hinder further ICS development.

Reactions: zackiddo

lewislulch

Sep 26, 2007
Kuching,Sarawak
Can anyone teach me how to use a Bluetooth speaker and connecting it to my Xperia X10?

:confused:just on your x10 bluetooth~bluetooth setting~scan for devices~your bluetooth speaker~must in pairing mode~after x10 discover your devive~just tab it and connect~(every device got pairing mode some of it is different example most of bluetooth headset is hold the power button~see the blue light on still hold your power button till both blue and red light flashing that's the pairing mode so your x10 can discover that device to connect)

zackiddo

Apr 23, 2012
kuala lumpur
Well, it's official, my phone doesn't like your rom...
Tried first with locked bl, dooms mod oc kernel, and it stuck at sony ericson logo and I had to reflash stock 2.3.3, then I unlocked bl and it still stuck and I had to reflash again and now I tried again with everything mounted and it still sticks, but I get to go into xrec, so I can flash back to wolf. Sad cos I really wanted to try, but I'm out of ideas now...

Same with me before:(... Im on LockBL.. What i did was repair the phone using SEUS, root back using latest flashtool (do search in XDA), and follow the given OP EXACTLY... After 3 4 times reboots (without setting anything), use flashtool to install DK fxp kernel (not flash because the latest flashtool already had kernel to install) and XRECOVERY, do 2 3 reboot and BOOOMMMMMM... Im on FeRalab v14 volt 2012 with 2.6.29 modfxp DK-v06.... LOCKEDBL.... Awesome ROM with MediumBoost script..... :)

Just try it man.... What i can say its a Awesome rom... its 3 perfect days since im using it without any FC or restarts and my standby mode battery is 179Hrs 51Min after callibration... Wifi, BT, Tethering and all apps, 3g data, MMS/SMS are PERFECTLY WORKING and HD Games i can play smoothly through this awesome rom... No lagging.... Now my phone have been custom using Feralab_experiaS.zip... :D

Hope this will help u...:)

Cheers....

Hits Thanks button if this helps

ImS0Raw

Nov 3, 2010
I'm looking for a good ROM to run with because I'm going to Paris wednesday. I found this ROM and it seems very good to me. But I can't find any pictures of this ROM. Can someone please provide me some?!

Patrikh_76

Mar 6, 2012
ekeby
cheers.

Hey fera. Listen now. You are always respectful and helpful and even kind. You must realize that not all people are like that. You get upset when people mess with you, it's understandable, but your reaction is exactly what they want. They are not gonna tell you what you've done wrong or why they do it, so I will tell you why instead.... Because they are a**holes, that's the one and only reason. It's got nothing to do with you, it's all about them. If they leave you alone they will pester someone else, that is their nature. Just ignore them, I promise you that that's the way to go cause they are everywhere and you'll break down if you take them seriously. You know we all love the work you do, you know it's good. You and us ( fans& users) got a good thing going. Don't let these idiots destroy it

Cheers :-D:-D

Sent from my X10 using xda premium

Last edited:

prioxxx

Mar 8, 2011
Greece-Patra
Hey fear. Listen now. You are always respectful and helpful and even kind. You must realize that not all people are like that. You get upset when people mess with you, it's understandable, but your reaction is exactly what they want. They are not gonna tell you what you've done wrong or why they do it, so I will tell you why instead.... Because they are a**holes, that's the one and only reason. It's got nothing to do with you, it's all about them. If they leave you alone they will pester someone else, that is their nature. Just ignore them, I promise you that that's the easy to go cause they are everywhere and you'll break down if you take them seriously. You know we all love the work you do, you know it's good. You and us ( fans& users) got a good thing going. Don't let these idiots destroy it

Cheers :-D:-D

Sent from my X10 using xda premium

+1

zackiddo

Apr 23, 2012
kuala lumpur
hey fear. Listen now. You are always respectful and helpful and even kind. You must realize that not all people are like that. You get upset when people mess with you, it's understandable, but your reaction is exactly what they want. They are not gonna tell you what you've done wrong or why they do it, so i will tell you why instead.... Because they are a**holes, that's the one and only reason. It's got nothing to do with you, it's all about them. If they leave you alone they will pester someone else, that is their nature. Just ignore them, i promise you that that's the way to go cause they are everywhere and you'll break down if you take them seriously. You know we all love the work you do, you know it's good. You and us ( fans& users) got a good thing going. Don't let these idiots destroy it

cheers :-d:-d

sent from my x10 using xda premium

totally agreed :d

asepsfirdaus

Sep 13, 2011
Sumedang, west java
oH My God, one day i cant read this thread because of bussy with my Job, just report that since 3 day ago use the last ROM V.14.2 on Unlock Bootloader, untill now my phone work fine, never find FC. since V.8 to V.14.2 i have never get problem with install and reflash this ROM. my habitually everytime will reflash rom, always Format my SD Card, then copy ROM. reflash kernel with flashtool, use DooMKernel V6 from OP, install rom and followed instruction from OP, and All work fine.

Mr. Fera dont leave us please,, i always proud use ur ROM.

sorry,,sorry for my bad english, i know that i am stupid use english language, but when install this ROM since V.8 to V.14.2 my phone work good. i swear with my honesty :)

hovensy

Jan 22, 2009
Caloocan
stucked at android logo

hi everyone,
I need your help
I have installed Feralab's v14 (last rom was wolf) by xrecovery.. followed all instructions.. done.. auto reboot.. then the blue led lights up.. goroh customized spl.. ... ... then android logo.. then it fades but i still it in the background..

I dont know what happened, kindly advise.. thank guys.. this is just my second ROM and was a newbie with X10... thanks again..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.