I wanted to try Revolutionary S5 V3 Rom

Search This thread

xKarlo

Feb 4, 2014
Im coming from 4.1.2 stock rom XXEMA2. This is my first time moving into 4.3. I heard of the issues "no signal" or "IMEI Corrupted" and "sim card not detected". In my case, can someone provide me the instructions in installing your amazing rom safely? Thanks!

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Follow the installation guide by your rom chef, backup your efs first.

Problems with imei relate to damage caused to the efs folder, only you know the history of your phone so it's a chance you must decide.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xKarlo

xKarlo

Feb 4, 2014
Follow the installation guide by your rom chef, backup your efs first.

Problems with imei relate to damage caused to the efs folder, only you know the history of your phone so it's a chance you must decide.

He said to download the latest modem to prevent the no signal problem. All I can find in the general thread is the modems of 4.1.2 I cant seem to find the modem of 4.3. Is it the same as the EFS V2? Will someone provide me a link? Thanks !!!

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
He said to download the latest modem to prevent the no signal problem. All I can find in the general thread is the modems of 4.1.2 I cant seem to find the modem of 4.3. Is it the same as the EFS V2? Will someone provide me a link? Thanks !!!

Look in this thread >> http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/general/rom-sammys-4-3-btu-deodexed-rooted-t2569180 << of JustArchi there is a link to a 4.3 modem EFS V2 although it is not the latest one ;)
BACK UP YOUR EFS!

Last edited:
Reactions: xKarlo

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Most likely is your efs folder is corrupt and cannot be updated to v2. Take it to a repair centre.

Top Liked Posts