revovery is not seandroid enforcing

Search This thread

lovegurulavdev

Apr 22, 2012
kanchanpur
am on the KK boot-loader ... flashing back to jb is not possible that i know but am in strange case .. am not able to flash anything .. it just failed by saying Complete(Write) operation failed. nothing is flashable ,, not even the PIT File , i flash the philz recovery and it flash by same dialogue . but some how it was flashed and i can access the recovery ..

now i format everything .. clean wipe ..
and try to flash the CM11 , after flashing it stuck on boot loop i try the fix by searching lots threads but same ... and when ever i boot into revery it says recovery is not seandroid , if i manage to off the device it says kernel is not seandroid enforcing ser warrenty bit : kernel ..

dont know what is going on

THere is no option to go back to stock for me as i tried every possible solution provided on XDA but all failed ..

So guyz if you can help me , i will be greatfull ,,am sleepless since 3 dayz..

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
am on the KK boot-loader ... flashing back to jb is not possible that i know but am in strange case .. am not able to flash anything .. it just failed by saying Complete(Write) operation failed. nothing is flashable ,, not even the PIT File , i flash the philz recovery and it flash by same dialogue . but some how it was flashed and i can access the recovery ..

now i format everything .. clean wipe ..
and try to flash the CM11 , after flashing it stuck on boot loop i try the fix by searching lots threads but same ... and when ever i boot into revery it says recovery is not seandroid , if i manage to off the device it says kernel is not seandroid enforcing ser warrenty bit : kernel ..

dont know what is going on

THere is no option to go back to stock for me as i tried every possible solution provided on XDA but all failed ..

So guyz if you can help me , i will be greatfull ,,am sleepless since 3 dayz..

Show us your entire window as a screenshot, then we could try to eliminate possibilities. Text is very ambiguous.