Search This thread

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
If you still have a Wi-Fi issue after the RUU, then I'm sorry but your Amaze probably has a hardware problem. If it's under warranty then you can send it to HTC but you first would have to flash a RUU (so they know you haven't tampered with it) and probably use scotty's hack (search, it's buried here in the amaze forum), and then you can send it to HTC.

You can also send it to a local shop for repair, state that you have a Wi-Fi issue and a part needs to be replacing. They willing diagnose it for free (hopefully) and then you can get the repair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thelordofkings97

chevycowboyusa

Jun 9, 2009
Big Bear City, Ca
You should not have to flash the ice firmware upgrade after every Rom flash. Once you've upgraded, you can flash anything including the upcoming sense 5 Rom without flashing the firmware update again.

As superafnan said if you have a Wi-Fi issue after flashing the Ruu, which makes your phone return to the out of the box software condition, then it's a hardware issue.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: thelordofkings97

ravike14

Feb 9, 2013
Colombo
I always update it after installing RUU with a zip file from viper rom ! This problem makes me angry!! :-|

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Just flash the RUU and give it a few days... Dont flash the latest radio or anything flash the RUU and just enjoy it for few days and test everything...

thelordofkings97

Dec 23, 2013
karaj
Just flash the RUU and give it a few days... Dont flash the latest radio or anything flash the RUU and just enjoy it for few days and test everything...

I've done that as you know and every thing with wifi was ok ! But after flashing custom Rom the problem appear... :-|

ravike14

Feb 9, 2013
Colombo
I've done that as you know and every thing with wifi was ok ! But after flashing custom Rom the problem appear... :-|

do a proper superwipe install the rom then flash the kernel along with the modules came in manually just to be sure...and the latest firmware update is OPTIONAL..so maybe its not responding to your phone or something just don't flash it..you're not missing anything..

thelordofkings97

Dec 23, 2013
karaj
You should not have to flash the ice firmware upgrade after every Rom flash. Once you've upgraded, you can flash anything including the upcoming sense 5 Rom without flashing the firmware update again.

As superafnan said if you have a Wi-Fi issue after flashing the Ruu, which makes your phone return to the out of the box software condition, then it's a hardware issue.

I don't have wifi problem with the stock RUU!!!!!~~~~~ help me find out the problem with custom roms ...

thelordofkings97

Dec 23, 2013
karaj
Go to the guide to upgrading from gingerbread to ics for your specific device. Asian/unbranded/T-Mobile. Follow the guide and see if that helps.

How can I find out its model? and i had wifi problem (it disconnect and connect rapidly) only on custom roms !

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go to the guide to upgrading from gingerbread to ics for your specific device. Asian/unbranded/T-Mobile. Follow the guide and see if that helps.

but i have wifi problem after installing any custom rom :(( what is the problem ?!?!?

Just make sure when you flash a kernel to flash the modules came with it and check whether the kernel supports the rom or not

run down

I have the problem even on GB stock ! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((99 any solution >!??!?! :(( :'(

Ok, let's get the run down on your device.

is it Asian/unbranded/tmo us?
    s-on/s-off?
    bootloader unlocked/ bootloader locked?
    super cid/not super cid?
    bootloader version number?
    Radio version?

What was the last rom you were sucessfully running?

what was the last thing that happened before it broke?

gimme the answers and we'll be able to help you better! :cowboy:
    Well you bought it in iran so its asian.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk
    Dear friend.

1st, relock your bootloader befor install your stock RUU.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

+1
    When you relock you don't loose s-off, so after flashing the desired firmware ruu all you have to do is unlock again with the same blob you used to unlock originally. Then install a recovery and root again. It's not difficult, just time consuming.