A new update?

Search This thread

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011
Very interesting. First I have heard of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

delucad1

Jan 2, 2012
I got the notification earlier today, it downloaded the entire thing, rebooted, starting installing then went back to lock screen saying install failed. Now when I try to check for updates it says I have to wait 23 hours to check again :( epic fail lol...

eagercrow

Mar 19, 2007
Look in the cache partition and try reinstalling.

For those of you who have it, can you upload and post it somewhere?

Tarkatronic

Feb 21, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I got the notification earlier today, it downloaded the entire thing, rebooted, starting installing then went back to lock screen saying install failed. Now when I try to check for updates it says I have to wait 23 hours to check again :( epic fail lol...

I got a very similar result. It downloaded, rebooted and then said "Install Interrupted." Now I can't even choose the "Continue update" option and my phone is still reporting:
Android: v2.3.5
Baseband: I727UCKJ2
Kernel: 2.6.35.11

delucad1

Jan 2, 2012
I got a very similar result. It downloaded, rebooted and then said "Install Interrupted." Now I can't even choose the "Continue update" option and my phone is still reporting:
Android: v2.3.5
Baseband: I727UCKJ2
Kernel: 2.6.35.11

That is exactly what happened to me, wondering if anyone has successfully installed this yet

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Look in the cache partition and try reinstalling.

For those of you who have it, can you upload and post it somewhere?

I assume you'd have to be rooted to do that and unfortunately this is a corporate device which is airwatched (so not an option :[ ). I'll be patient and hope that this works tomorrow when I check again

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011

Go to about phone. Date and time. Uncheck use network values. Change the date to tomorrow go back and try to check for update again

delucad1

Jan 2, 2012
Go to about phone. Date and time. Uncheck use network values. Change the date to tomorrow go back and try to check for update again

Haha brilliant... it's downloading right now

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Failed again... not sure what is going on

eagercrow

Mar 19, 2007
Am I retarded (don't answer that! lol) How do I force the update? I'm not seeing the "check for updates" in settings anywhere.

njbballjerzy5

Nov 13, 2007
My phone is rooted and I've tried to update this at least 5 times. the update process goes to 75% and then says Update Failed. When the phone reboots its says the update was interrupted.
Anyone else having this same problem??

Top Liked Posts