Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mash4077fan

Jan 17, 2013
Lake Holiday
I am looking for a wallpaper app that will either change wallpapers once a day or an app that allows you to put a wallpaper on each homescreen and works well with this rom. thanks

rlmiller

Aug 30, 2010
Port Arthur TEXAS
Link please

For anything that is not downloading from the updater, try going to the updater site and see if it will download. Then manually flash.

Well I can't seem to find the "updater site" ..... Can anyone provide a link to it please.

Also wondering, I can not locate the files that have download with the built in updater. The setting its set to download in /mnt/sdcard/*.*... but the directory doesn't exist on my setup. Is anyone else having this issue or can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks for the help

rlm

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX
Re: [ROM][LJ7]"GOODNESS" SG3 "Jelly Bean Edition" v8.0.5 [02/12/2013]

Well I can't seem to find the "updater site" ..... Can anyone provide a link to it please.

Also wondering, I can not locate the files that have download with the built in updater. The setting its set to download in /mnt/sdcard/*.*... but the directory doesn't exist on my setup. Is anyone else having this issue or can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks for the help

rlm

Google updater team nocturnal.

They download to tn download folder on external SD card or internal. Yours is external. Also don't use the old ones you have on the newest build.

Reactions: rlmiller

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012

Thanks for the help

rlm
http://updater.team-nocturnal.com/

Thanks BTR... I still can't find it with TWRP > Install. I'll keep playing with it till I get it going.Will post how, "IF" I get it going.

rlm
check internal storage, thats where my mods go by default

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX

Thanks BTR... I still can't find it with TWRP > Install. I'll keep playing with it till I get it going.Will post how, "IF" I get it going.

rlm

So your saying in twrp on either SD card you don't see a folder called tn downloads? Is it there when using a file explorer?

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX

Correct. In a file explorer i can see it, but not with TWRP.
I moved it to internal download trying to see if i can access it, but now the updater will give an error.
rlm

Either update twrp or reflash twrp. Easiest is just grab goo manager from the market and install that way.

krewblink

Dec 25, 2009
Long BEACH
weird someone just suspended my account at team nocturnal with no warning or anything? whats up with that?

I was talking about a flash player that works with browsers then boom someone banned me?

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX
Reactions: THunDA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] [MB1] Mijjah74z **GOODNESS** MultiWindow | MultiThemes | MultiMods [3/25/2013]

Original OP
    Goodbye XDA, its was fun ride.
    Mod previews can be found HERE
    By popular demand we decided to post this bad boy. Hope you enjoy as much as I do. :D

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
    Hopefully 5.0 tomorrow night. ;)

FYI, I'm seeing a lot of my mods, especially settings mods popping up in other Roms with notta thanks in sight. A simple thanks would be nice. I use a lot of theme stuff from other folks and always give credit. I share a lot of the mods I create and edits I make with Josh and I know he gets a lot of credit for the work I've done and that's fine. I by no means blame him, in fact he rakes in most of the donations [which I never ask for] and is kind enough to send some my way. But folks need to give credit where credit is due. That's it from me. Keep a look out on the Team Nocturnal site for the update.