changing language

Search This thread

nmesisca

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2007
Dublin
Hi all,
i bought a Tattoo here in Ireland for my nephew that lives in italy. he wants to have italian as a primary language on the phone.
I read that I can download the official WWE rom and simply flash that to get the missing languages.
Has anyone tried by any chance? Risk of bricking the phone? Problems with SPL or radio versions?
Just want to make sure im not sending him a dud for xmas :eek:

thanks for your help!

N

BTaylor927

Oct 4, 2009
I'd say flash the WWE rom from the android development site. It comes with a big list of languages (Including Italian :)).

dusan7

Feb 1, 2008
I have updated the rom now i can use greek language but in sms composing the T9 isn't availble for greek.
Could anyone help please?
The strange part is that it is availble when i write text in the internet browser:mad:

nmesisca

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2007
Dublin
guys can you please explain..

- where did you get the rom? i found a version but is in zip format and you need to cid unlock the phone first with the goldcard. im not too keen on that.

i dont understand how could I install the zip other than renaming to update.zip and reboot to recovery?? could someone please enlighten me?

thanks
N

anton_46

Apr 18, 2010
I choose BG (bulgarian)... after that i wait and nothing.. i have english again. please help me (sorry, me english sucks) :(