[SKN] WP7 - LeSScro edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rb1953

May 9, 2007
I'm impressed....what a huge Microsoft team costs a few years....you do it alone in a week!! Everything fits together perfectly.
Wating patiently ( ahum ) for your release!! :)

A_R_N_O

Dec 13, 2009
Paris
what an impressive work in progress, I've refreshed this thread's first poage all day long waiting for a release, but that vlast video is already a reward

Keep it up, we're all impatiently waiting for that astounding theme

G

GuestK0081

@ LeSScro : you do realize that along with the release you have to give some instructions on how to change links on some of the buttons for programs that some of us dont have installed (e.g. Nitrogen player)
Just a heads up so people who have never had wisbar advance desktop installed can use it without dead links..
keep up the good work,
cheers!

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
it's getting somewhere....somewhere awesome...
Shall I wait till you release it or should I go to bed first ;-) it's 1 am in Holland now...well let's go to bed.

Can hardly wait till you release the first version. Second video looks brilliant.
A shame you are not in Holland, so I have to change all properties probably.

2 more questions:

1: Can this wad theme be placed on the storage card
2: do you put a cabfile with the release? If not, please aware new users need instructions of how to get the theme working with WAD2 (wadesktop file I assume)

Keep on the great work.

Cheers,
Arnold

jasonjoo

Sep 14, 2009
I'm impressed....what a huge Microsoft team costs a few years....you do it alone in a week!! Everything fits together perfectly.
Wating patiently ( ahum ) for your release!! :)
Except the team at Microsoft coded an OS from scratch... LeSScro is putting together a skin for Wisbar Advance Desktop. I don't think you can compare the two.

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
About link in Wisbar...

I think all link will be wrong... then i need edit a Complete tutorial to config this theme with Your PDA, i have reworked all my start menu like categorized all LNK...

All pictures are stored in "storage card\WP7 - LeSScro" and theme is in "\Program files\Lakeridge\themes\"
basic structure...

About release, i m trying to make some test with a compressed cab or a mortscript installer... because mortscript is needed to use some actions in Skin...or a manual install... i don't the better way...

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
About other resolution, i can make a QVGA without problem (i have an ASUS P535) & other resoltuion i have the latest Emulator... no problem...But at this time, only WVGA... sorry but TG01 is must adapted for me... Big screen... :p

Stay tuned Buddys... :D

I didnt saw this post i checked back and found so its confirmed that you would make a qvga version thank you very much.....:)

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
Yes it s possible but no animation when enter in page...
But all link can be modified more easily...

EDIT /

CAB is ready => no compressed => 12 Mo
i work on "How to" create/customize link in this UI...

I think release tomorrow " THE PRECIOUS"

Stay tuned ...

Last edited:

impreZzA

Feb 5, 2009
Hey LeSScro,

just astonishing !!!!!!

I like ur work, I saw ur skins at the fpsece forum and now this nice work!

I will give it a try!

One question remains its a skin so u will install it with a cab, can u remove it under program folder? Without any problems?

Thank u!

Status
Not open for further replies.