Quick reply from the lock screen

Search This thread

Mcca21

Feb 16, 2014
Ok I was just curious if there was an app that would allow me to quick reply to sms from the lock screen, when I had an iPhone jail broke it and was able to quick reply from the lock screen without actually unlocking my phone. Anyone know of any app? Also I'm on dn3 rom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

jbeef86

May 18, 2012
Oakland, CA
Textra, sms popup and Chomp to name a few. Lots of the sms/text apps from the play store do quick reply. It's not like the iPhone at all with needing to jailbreak just to get a nice feature like that on the lockscreen. Android does much of this without need of root or anything special.

Edit: I currently use textra but have used almost every one of them. Chomp isn't bad either.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
I use aosp messaging.

Sent from my lightning fast Note II running MeanBean 2.0 SuperCharged

Mcca21

Feb 16, 2014
Thanks I'll give them a try to see if they do what I want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
NILS. It shows your message on the lock screen and allows you to click it and takes you straight to the message. I still use the stock messages app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

waqar.qu

Mar 9, 2014
I use c locker as my lock screen and sliding messenger allowed me to quick reply. it comes up in a bubble similar to that of the chat heads from Facebook messenger

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sms popup is the bomb. It allows you to answer from the lock screen. Once done, it is still locked.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk