Predictive Keyboard Spanish WP7

Search This thread

manu81

Nov 18, 2008
Cordoba
Friends, here I bring a breakthrough ... install the architect to achieve predictive Spanish (rom is for those with no alternative in English language).

It is very simple, install the xap (need to have the phone unlocked), after installing the program will touchexplorer to my ringtones folder and rename the file, sticking out the extension. wma

would file this name: dictionary.0409.dat I cut and pasted in the windows folder of the phone (asking whetheryou want to replace and say it did) .

Restart the phone and ready ... the Spanish dictionary ...
I can pick up other languages​​, but for now only supported by windows ...

I read his comments, I hope you find it helpful.
Greetings

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K57S49SR

higuangel

Jul 11, 2006
Hello good afternoon. I have a only two languajes in my phone: english and german, then when I try to install your application it doesn't appear any file with the *.wma extension in the ringtones folder. When I've explored the windows folder (with touchxplorer), and there are only two files with the name dictionary...-> one ...0407... and other ...0809... but not ...0409... Could you tell me what can I do?. Thanks a lot and great job.

manu81

Nov 18, 2008
Cordoba
Hello good afternoon. I have a only two languajes in my phone: english and german, then when I try to install your application it doesn't appear any file with the *.wma extension in the ringtones folder. When I've explored the windows folder (with touchxplorer), and there are only two files with the name dictionary...-> one ...0407... and other ...0809... but not ...0409... Could you tell me what can I do?. Thanks a lot and great job.

good afternoon
The application installs the folder / My Rintones / if you do not have is not correctly fitted. Has the phone unlocked? chevron to use it?

higuangel

Jul 11, 2006
Hello again. Thanks for your answer. Yes the phone is unlocked with chevron and the folder name is 'My Device/My Documents/My Ringtones' (in the phone). But the problem is I don't have the archive 'dictionary.0409.dat' in the windows folder, I have 'dictionary.0407.dat' and 'dictionary.0809.dat' (maybe english and german), when I install the aplication the archive 'dictionary.0409.wma' isn't copied in the phone, nothing is copied... Thanks a lot

higuangel

Jul 11, 2006
Hello. Excuse me I forgot to execute the program ChevronWP7 Ringtones, now I see the file 'dictionary.0409.dat.wma', but as I said to you I don't have the file 'dictionary.0409.dat'in the windows folder, I have 'dictionary.0809.dat' and 'dictionary.0407.dat', then can use the file ...0409... as a dictionary? Thanks again

manu81

Nov 18, 2008
Cordoba
Excuse me, I forgot a step ...
After installing the application, go to the menu of installed applications and CHEVRON RINGTONE appears and you click on ... doing that you add the file to the specified folder.
Sorry, did not understand your problem ...

Strengthen me you could do

Greetings

manu81

Nov 18, 2008
Cordoba
Hello. Excuse me I forgot to execute the program ChevronWP7 Ringtones, now I see the file 'dictionary.0409.dat.wma', but as I said to you I don't have the file 'dictionary.0409.dat'in the windows folder, I have 'dictionary.0809.dat' and 'dictionary.0407.dat', then can use the file ...0409... as a dictionary? Thanks again

rename the file, but that time the numbering indicates the language that replaces ... In your case you can rename the 0407 or 0809
example, the renamed file change 'dictionary.0409.dat' for 'dictionary.0407.dat' and overwrites

omaropa

May 16, 2009
Orlando
can anyone post the english dictionary? I forgot to back it up... Now i want it back since its only in spanish now.

mikeeam

May 26, 2010
Any chance of making with portuguese? We, here in Brazil, suffer with the keyboard.

Please?

Thanks!

fonck03

Apr 20, 2009
Hi all, having some problems here...

when trying to deploy the app using the developer tool, get a message of phone to registered on market place or some thing like that, have tried to register the phone using the registration tool on win developer and doesnt work.

did you all had to register phone in order to load XAP files? is there a walk around?

I will try the windows phone device manager, cause i'm having probs on this PC.

Any help will be much appreciated

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Friends, here I bring a breakthrough ... install the architect to achieve predictive Spanish (rom is for those with no alternative in English language).

It is very simple, install the xap (need to have the phone unlocked), after installing the program will touchexplorer to my ringtones folder and rename the file, sticking out the extension. wma

would file this name: dictionary.0409.dat I cut and pasted in the windows folder of the phone (asking whetheryou want to replace and say it did) .

Restart the phone and ready ... the Spanish dictionary ...
    I can pick up other languages​​, but for now only supported by windows ...

I read his comments, I hope you find it helpful.
    Greetings

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K57S49SR