[FIRMWARE] P930_UDT_v18f_04112012 (ICS LEAK)

Search This thread

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
Are you sure this firmware has a full compatibility with p930 Nitro, because if it has not we gonna kill our devices? Thanks.

Sent from my LG-P936 using xda premium

N!ghtgold

Dec 17, 2009
Salt Lake City
Are you sure this firmware has a full compatibility with p930 Nitro, because if it has not we gonna kill our devices? Thanks.

I can confirm it does work.. I have installed it on my nitro... This is pretty damn sweet they re-did everything I can post pics if needed.. Just a heads up this is a one click... Design is all about the one clicks haha.

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
I can confirm it does work.. I have installed it on my nitro... This is pretty damn sweet they re-did everything I can post pics if needed.. Just a heads up this is a one click... Design is all about the one clicks haha.

Well, I see you are still using p936 firmware. I‘m gonna try it right now :D

bidi1985

Apr 2, 2008
Please can anyone tell me how to install this thanks.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium

N!ghtgold

Dec 17, 2009
Salt Lake City
Please can anyone tell me how to install this thanks.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium

Its simple..
MAke sure you have the Nitro drivers installed.
Extract the zip file
inside of it is the drivers for our device and the application
Double click on the application and put your phone in pc mode
*NOTE WONT INSTALL WITH LESS THEN 50% BATTERY*
It will delete everything from you device so make a backup if needed

crush

Dec 22, 2010
Im amazed right now this innerface is a huge improvement.. I think I can rock this for awhile.. Everything does work I can confirm

cool, can't wait for mine to be up haha. is everything smooth ? no lag etc? what about camera :D

Edit: Mines at 93% haha

Edit 2: its done and now android dancing on setup wizard, gonna give it 5 minutes and then reboot to settle it properly before setting it up.

Last edited:

N!ghtgold

Dec 17, 2009
Salt Lake City
cool, can't wait for mine to be up haha. is everything smooth ? no lag etc? what about camera :D

Edit: Mines at 93% haha

There is at first boot. I flashed mine twice that just what I always do. The camera, camcorder, front camera all work great. Its hard to tell for lag its better then GB and snappier.. It may taje a few days and putting apps on it to se ehow it functions as a daily driver

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
If I understand right there is no way to get root for this firmware for now?

crush

Dec 22, 2010
There is at first boot. I flashed mine twice that just what I always do. The camera, camcorder, front camera all work great. Its hard to tell for lag its better then GB and snappier.. It may taje a few days and putting apps on it to se ehow it functions as a daily driver

I just flashed onces, waited 5 minutes onces it booted completely on setup wizard,, then turned off and turned on and waited another 5 minutes. Now i read your post. Is it needed to reflash once more? *confused*

N!ghtgold

Dec 17, 2009
Salt Lake City
I just flashed onces, waited 5 minutes onces it booted completely on setup wizard,, then turned off and turned on and waited another 5 minutes. Now i read your post. Is it needed to reflash once more? *confused*

Thats up to you.. I always just flash any rom I do twice. Once should be fine thoug h... I just prefer doing it twice :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, fired up the upgrade package - good news for those folks running Bell version of the Optimus LTE - works awesome. I'm running it unlocked on Fido and after letting the OS settle for a few minutes and uninstalling all the AT&T crapware she's running like a well-oiled machine.

The new interface is actually pretty good as well.

Edit: It seems that you have to go in to the display settings at least once to make sure the auto brightness adjustment works. Also, you can display the battery percentage next to the indicator under the "power savings" heading in the main settings menu.
    And a few more
    I'm using the leak (via CWM method), but all I do is go to phone, hit *#*#4636#*#*, then choose "WCDMA only" and it switches to only hspa+. To put it back to LTE, choose "GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)"...

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
    For those who want to see it before installing.

Thanks millions designgears, btw where do you find all these rare stuff :D