Hox wont turn in. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

18th.abn

Oct 27, 2011
South Carolina
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I flashed the ice cold jelly operating system and my phone wont power on at all!! I wiped everything and stuff before flashing and now nothing! Why dont the people who make these rom systems do a luttle more testing before releasing their work

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
There's a thread about removing pesky root. I suggest you start there. I think its in the Motorola flip forum.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

stnguyen09

Oct 26, 2010
New Holland, Pennsylvania
If the phone wont turn on how do i do the procedure in your link? Thank you in advance

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

For one, there is no procedure in the link I posted. Anyway...have you tried plugging your phone into a charger? Do you get a charging light?

If you don't, cannot boot into HBOOT, and cannot get your PC to recognize the phone then I'm pretty sure you're screwed.

18th.abn

Oct 27, 2011
South Carolina
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Oh sorry. Yes i get a charging light but my screen doesnt say anything about a hboot. Even before it messed up it. Does that mean its not charging? Just to verify i have a htc one x on the at&t network. I also searched my owners manual and i can find anything on hboot charging:(

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Oh sorry. Yes i get a charging light but my screen doesnt say anything about a hboot. Even before it messed up it. Does that mean its not charging? Just to verify i have a htc one x on the at&t network. I also searched my owners manual and i can find anything on hboot charging:(

Have you tried sticking it in the microwave on 10% power for 45 seconds? Sometimes nuking it will jumpstart the phone.

stnguyen09

Oct 26, 2010
New Holland, Pennsylvania
Also, dudnt flash international rom it was ice cold jelly rom. Ill b sure to stay away from the international rom tho! Wonder why the creators dont fix it if its that bad!

I did some searching beforehand and Ice Cold Jelly is designed for the international (Tegra 3) HOX, not ours...

Charge your phone until it's full...hold power + vol down until it turns on (should take a few seconds), once you see the splash screen let go of power and continue holding vol down until you're in the bootloader.

Edit: Also, if I'm just retarded and don't notice when I'm being trolled, I will jump out my window.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18th.abn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts