[07 May] Official STOCK firmware collection for Galaxy S4 (T-MOBILE/SGH-M919)

Search This thread

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
[size=+1] Here you can find all stock firmwares for T-MOBILE USA version of Galaxy S 4 (SGH-M919) superphone![/size]

I decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

Latest Firmware Releases (Sorted by Changelist):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build Date: 16.11.2013 -> Region: TMB (USA (T-Mobile)) PDA: M919UVUEMK2 Changelist: 2015522 Android: 4.3 -> Get it @ You know where ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at SGH-M919 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

Enjoy!

Last edited:

nightfox11

Apr 30, 2010
Venice
Just got it btw I just got the official full stock ROM from Sammobile.com

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367918273018.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367918273018.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 10,435
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367918288733.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367918288733.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 9,673

pezlomd

Dec 23, 2011
miami
So is this the .tar we need to return to stock and be able to update officially?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

glensta

Jul 1, 2010
Over here
I flashed the firmware through Odin and now it say I can't updated because my phone has been modified. Any help plz?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-07-11-06-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-07-11-06-46.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2,610
D

Deleted member 2653512

I'm not sure why it would say that, but the firmware in this thread is the same build, MDL, as the update. If you flashed it you are updated.

Atmazzz have you been able to flash this and see if flashing OUDHS Recovery or TWRP Recovery works with ODIN?

I don't know why it wouldn't but someone to verify it would be nice. haha

Ok - thank you. Have tried to reroot since the update?

Atmazzz have you been able to flash this and see if flashing OUDHS Recovery or TWRP Recovery works with ODIN?

I don't know why it wouldn't but someone to verify it would be nice. haha

Not yet. I downloaded the firmware this morning and then had to go to work. It will be about 2 more hours and then I'll install it and Odin TWRP to see if I can get it to root.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [size=+1] Here you can find all stock firmwares for T-MOBILE USA version of Galaxy S 4 (SGH-M919) superphone![/size]

I decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

Latest Firmware Releases (Sorted by Changelist):

Build Date: 16.11.2013 -> Region: TMB (USA (T-Mobile)) PDA: M919UVUEMK2 Changelist: 2015522 Android: 4.3 -> Get it @ You know where ;)

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at SGH-M919 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

Enjoy!

How to root May 7th OTA:

• Install CWM, TWRP, or OUDHS Custom Recovery through Download mode.
    • Boot into the Custom Recovery of your choice.
    • Flash the Original Firmware's Boot.img (provided in a flashable zip here by Dev ptmr3.
    • Flash a Root.zip (such as UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.25.zip by Chainfire or superuser.zip by Koush
    • Reboot and enjoy your rooted device on the latest firmware (as of May 7th, 2013).

You can flash back to the May 7th OTA boot.img using the entire firmware, or you can flash it in a zip (thanks to Dev ptmr3 for the original boot.img flasher for Custom Recovery): http://d-h.st/QmV
    Is there anybody out there that would be willing to host the TMB-M919UVUEMK2 tar? The only one out there is the RG mirror and I can't get a complete download. It runs at like 50 kbs and i can't even resume with a d/l manager. Even Sammobile links to RG. I just want a non corrupt file even if it takes all night.

I'll do it. Lemme upload it to my Mediafire account and I'll post a link in about 15 minutes..

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Here is is..
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/sdnz2cz1m2cxr4l/M919UVUEMK2_M919TMBEMK2_M919UVUEMK2_HOME.tar.md5

PM me if there's any problems with the link. I tried it myself and it works fine.. I know the other one your talking about.. you try it and it says it's going to take 14 hours then it stops half way.. I got this file from the samsung site but it's not on there anymore .. Good thing I saved it. This downloads in about 15 minutes. It's just the tar file not a zip. If you want a zip for some reason download it and zip it. :D Don't forget to click the thanks bar if this helped you out..

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

By any chance does anyone have a link for a guide with downloads to root the tmo s4 on 4.3 with no issues?????
    additional mirrors

I uploaded it to my dropbox the rapidgator mirror is so slow. I will add link to google drive later.

Dropbox link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pye9ioqxsvpjcog/TMO_S4-MK2.zip

Google Drive link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8-xRITCTVHQVZGT2dISU1WeGs/edit?usp=sharing
    did you find a solution to this? Im looking for a reliable MK2 stock firmware (Complete) but the samsung-update site is not working for downloads. and I want to make sure these posted links are working.

100% complete. Just extract the zip.

https://copy.com/wNEiNT9Six6VMHa

Even comes with the dll

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk