[Q] Bootlooping despite flashing via Odin and installing CWM

Search This thread

mat9v

Apr 3, 2010
Gdynia
im not sure if i cleaned the internal sdcard prior to flashing.
It started with the OTA update that failed then I tried to flash stock firmware via odin

do i have to do a pre-requisite before flashing it again? so you are suggesting to remove the simcard and external sd card prior to flashing?

If by pre-requisite you mean cleaning external and internal sdcard I would say yes. It does not cost you a lot and may allow you to get it work well.
Removing simcard and sdcard are not required, but I suggested to do it to minimize external influence on flashing, you know - no leftover stuff on sdcard and sim card requiring registering on network. It may or may not help - it will certainly not mess with installation.

Jan 16, 2014
If by pre-requisite you mean cleaning external and internal sdcard I would say yes. It does not cost you a lot and may allow you to get it work well.
Removing simcard and sdcard are not required, but I suggested to do it to minimize external influence on flashing, you know - no leftover stuff on sdcard and sim card requiring registering on network. It may or may not help - it will certainly not mess with installation.

Have done flashing again but it still bootloops. Im really running out of options.
I believe that the phone can still be fixed since the product name of my n7105 is still displayed.

Im hoping that the 4.4 official update for n7105 might fix it but it is a longshot.

Hope anyone can help me.

hakuto

Oct 3, 2014
solution

Sorry for my english
After flash with cwm recoveey and IMEI null.. . Just dowload the official firmware at sammobile. Com and flash it with Odin.. .
Until now.. . I never find any sokution to nfs backup which work with gt n 7105

Top Liked Posts