[Q] Micromax A111 rooting- already tried framaroot and vroot

Search This thread

simplemind93

May 1, 2014
Hello,
I have been trying to root my Micromax A111 aka canvas doodle 1 not doodle 2.
I've reasearched on this and the common methods to root framaroot and vroot both havent worked out for me.
I run build no : V01_1030614 firmware.
when i use framaroot it simply crahesh every time i click on gandalf exploit and in case of vroot i download the chienese software but when i connect the phone to the system it says that USB Debuging is off on my phone even though i've turned on usb debugging.
Any help on this matter ?

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Think it depends on which version of Framaroot you are trying on what firmware is on the device. For the USB Debugging connection to the PC, this is most likely from driver issues. Check your Device Manager to see if there is a yellow exclamation mark next to the device name. As far as rooting goes, I would suggest Kingo Root.

http://www.firedrive.com/file/506D8AB5C3B714C9

Install, open as admin, and follow the instructions. It might even be able to download and install the drivers for you (it does that for some devices, but am not familiar with Micromax stuff) If not, you might check out installing PDANet as it has drivers for about everything.

Reactions: simplemind93

simplemind93

May 1, 2014
Thank you seems my phones stock rom was the problem is there any way to update the android version from4.1.2 to 4.4 ?

joshi_1996

Dec 4, 2014
Ludhiana
Bro...try root master app...it worked for me..
I was having same problm with framaroot and v root....
But root master worked for me

Sent from my S280 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Think it depends on which version of Framaroot you are trying on what firmware is on the device. For the USB Debugging connection to the PC, this is most likely from driver issues. Check your Device Manager to see if there is a yellow exclamation mark next to the device name. As far as rooting goes, I would suggest Kingo Root.

http://www.firedrive.com/file/506D8AB5C3B714C9

Install, open as admin, and follow the instructions. It might even be able to download and install the drivers for you (it does that for some devices, but am not familiar with Micromax stuff) If not, you might check out installing PDANet as it has drivers for about everything.