[ROM][01.12.2011][WWE]Jackos S3 WM6.5 21913 + Sense 2.5/2.1|TF3D2.1

Search This thread

Jackos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
BTW: Which Sense version do you plan on cooking? I honestly can't tell the difference in speed/stability between 2016/2017/2018 and even various hybrids between those builds (^^,) (<-- hehe)
2016 will be probably included. Most reliable of all.

Code:
"Manila_Core"="2_5_20161332_0"
"Manila_Calendar"="2_5_20153814_0"
"Manila_Home"="2_5_20161714_0"
"Manila_Mail"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Message"="2_5_20161428_0"
"Manila_Music"="2_5_20161224_0"
"Manila_People"="2_5_20161424_0"
"Manila_Photo"="2_5_20153633_0"
"Manila_Settings"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Stock"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Weather"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Twitter"="2_5_20111731_0"

Did some changes from this what I posted in the "offense thread", but packages are quite same if I remember rightly.

seeM_ZA

Feb 15, 2010
Cape Town
2016 will be probably included. Most reliable of all.

Code:
"Manila_Core"="2_5_20161332_0"
"Manila_Calendar"="2_5_20153814_0"
"Manila_Home"="2_5_20161714_0"
"Manila_Mail"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Message"="2_5_20161428_0"
"Manila_Music"="2_5_20161224_0"
"Manila_People"="2_5_20161424_0"
"Manila_Photo"="2_5_20153633_0"
"Manila_Settings"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Stock"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Weather"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Twitter"="2_5_20111731_0"

Did some changes from this what I posted in the "offense thread", but packages are quite same if I remember rightly.

Lol (^^,) I see.. I realise you're probably using Twitter 2011 for its landscape. But why the 2016 (EDIT: I mean 2015) photo's tab?

Also about the whole compression thing. LZX really seems to boot up and load manila slower than XPR. Maybe you should try XPR and see how it is for you :)

Last edited:

Jackos

Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
Lol (^^,) I see.. I realise you're probably using Twitter 2011 for its landscape. But why the 2016 (EDIT: I mean 2015) photo's tab?

Also about the whole compression thing. LZX really seems to boot up and load manila slower than XPR. Maybe you should try XPR and see how it is for you :)
Didn't used XPR for ages ;) I'll try.

I used all packages from Asia LEO S rom. Only Twitter, as you realized, from 2011 as the latest doesn't support landscape. Matching packages aren't always this same build. To be honest, dunno why. Blame HTC! :D

seeM_ZA

Feb 15, 2010
Cape Town
Didn't used XPR for ages ;) I'll try.

I used all packages from Asia LEO S rom. Only Twitter, as you realized, from 2011 as the latest doesn't support landscape. Matching packages aren't always this same build. To be honest, dunno why. Blame HTC! :D

Ah I see :) kewlkewl! Lemme know how the XPR goes ;) I have the ATT Twitter which is 2013, working in landscape of course, with fixed images (no blue ones) if you'd like. But of course a larger number ain't necessarily better (^^,)

Jackos

Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
Haha, ofc I meant "decreased" instead of "increased". Depends from with side we look. But hell yeah, XPR is better then LZX in terms of boot time. Definitive.

Good luck with your experiments :D

jdgay22

May 23, 2008
www.bestdealswireless.com
the smart move rom has a new all people contacts.. when u select the name they have tab tha scrolls to text messages. it has some htc messanging client installed in the new peoples contact. u need to revert to the older style contacts to get rid of this.

yes in the smart move rom. u use the tab style contacts. if u select a name and tab to text message. it takes u to a text messenger not arcsoft. please revert to the old plain htc contacts in this rom for users best experience

Jackos

Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
yes in the smart move rom. u use the tab style contacts. if u select a name and tab to text message. it takes u to a text messenger not arcsoft. please revert to the old plain htc contacts in this rom for users best experience
That's called classic sms mod for Sense 2.1. Do I get you right?

If I remember rightly I saw somewhere such a mod. No problem to include it if you wish (although I would like to see more ppl voting for this option).

jdgay22

May 23, 2008
www.bestdealswireless.com
yeah it only makes sense. since u cant fully intergrate the new fast htc messaging client.. it seems weird when u have some text messages coming in one style and then some others ones coming in the form or archsoft.. and i believe the ones sent through the contact's version . via text messaging tabs. are alittle slower

Jackos

Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
yeah it only makes sense. since u cant fully intergrate the new fast htc messaging client.. it seems weird when u have some text messages coming in one style and then some others ones coming in the form or archsoft.. and i believe the ones sent through the contact's version . via text messaging tabs. are alittle slower
Yeah, by the way: I can't integrate the new HTC Messaging app at all ;)

Isn't this what you're describing the stock behavior? I think that even the WM6.1 roms for Rhodium behaved this way.

Jackos

Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
Jepp, that's it. Sure I may do a cab for you, not a problem, this this shall wait as I'm busy with my other projects. I where today programming for about 12 hours and my brain has burned hours ago.

Skrobel

Jan 14, 2010
Piaseczno
Hello All,

It's been a while since I was here for the last time :cool:, but here I am at last to report a behaviour of the speakerphone mode in the SkrobPRO 1.4 :D

When somebody calls me and I switch on the Speaker the "microphone issue" happens from time to time (not always and not always at the beginning). Once I spoke for 3 minutes without problem, and during the next call the microphone stopped working after approx. 30 seconds of using the speakerphone mode.
Additionally sometimes when I use the Speaker and notice that the caller doesn't here me it is enought to turn the Speaker mode off and on again and the mic works, and sometimes not.
When I switched the microphone Auto Gain to "ON" the mic didn't work on incoming call at all (on the normal mode and Speakephone mode). But then it was enough to switch the speaker off and on again and the mic worked.
I really can't find any rule for this behaviour and also for it's dependency with the Microphone Gain setting.
The outgoing calls seem to be working without problems, but once (after some experiments with speakerphone mode in incoming calls) the sound was damaged completely. I tried to call my brother and I havent heared the waiting tone nor his voice (I knew he answered because the phone vibrated) and also he hasn't heared me, neither in the speakerphone mode nor the normal mode. I only heared the grainy noise. The further calls showed the same effect. I had to SR to make the voice working again.

Additional notice:
One of my colleagues in the Polish forum reported that in SkrobPRO 1.4 the dialer havent appeared "on top" when somebody call him. He was therefore unable to see who was calling and he was only able to answer by hardware key. I have had this issue some time ago on 2 different Energy ROMs (end of May and beginning of June editions) both using S2 dialer and Sense 2.5.
But today I haven't had this issue even though I answered several test calls from my brother and several "normal" calls for the last 2 hours.

I will use the ROM for some time and try to report any other strange behaviour.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please read the fifth post before flashing my ROM.

Download:
    Jackos ROM repository

GSM ONLY, DO NOT FLASH ON CDMA

All those roms have exact the same base, just some components are changed to fit anyone.

Goals for my ROMs: (ordered by importance, descending)
    1. Reliability
    2. Battery life
    3. No memory-leak (or at least trying to minimize this issue)
    4. Memory friendly, multitasking ability
    5. Stock speed

ROM versions explained:

JackFULL
    - CHT2.0.0

JackFULL legacy
    - CHT1.8.5

SkrobPRO
    - CHT1.7.1

ManilaRUSH
    - Sense 2.5 only (4 column quick links [CHT1.6.1])

ShowLITE
    - Sense 2.5 only

SmartMOVE (bonus release)
    - Sense 2.1 only (some mods to make it feel like Sense 2.5)

SleekBASIC (bonus release 2)
    - TF3D 2.1 only
    Hi Jackos. First of all thanks for nice clean ROM, seems to me works pretty well for my needs. Just one little strange problem. I can not find SIM Manager anywhere. Am using Vodafone in Ireland. Have you any idea why?

The SIM mangager is present in the system (as \Windows\SIM_MGR.exe), only a link is not placed in the Start Menu. A quick fix is:
    Copy a file \Windows\SIM_MGR.lnk into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs (or subfolder of Programs) and you will have it in Start Menu.

Or you can go to Windows Contacts (Start Menu -> Outlook -> Contacts) then Menu -> Sim Manager

hey guys dont forget to thank jackos,seem and other great people
    use the new thx button dont be afraid just remember that you have 5 thx per day (didnt read about that till i wasted mine lol) ;)

Seems like the "thanks" feature works only in new xda layout. I was about to write that it disapeared but I still work in the old style (I got used to it...).
    I finished compiling, compressing and uploading all my 1.6.0 roms.

No big changes for this releases, but a lot of work has been done to improve my kitchen. Also a new visual change is to be noticed together with a StartMenu grid changer developed by ultrashot and featuring my layouts. There aren't many of them, but I may release a cab file to insert more possibilities.

For EVO roms the WM6.5.x build has changed to 21690. This is just a cosmetic change - I'm a huge fan of ultrashots work and if he picked this build there must be a reason for that :D Nevermind, I didn't find any downsides of this build so lets keep it for a while ;)

Standard cleanup as always.

Have fun and enjoy my latest releases, feedback is always welcome (especially if there are any complaints :D)!
    Hello Jackos,
    do you think you can keep the promised timeline for releasing S3 this weekend?
    I'm very eager to try your new ROM!
    I don't want to strain you, I'm just a big fan and every time I try another cooker's work I always repent and come back running to this thread...

I don't know yet. Got 5 out of 6 roms finished.
    In regards to the question about Android not running. It is probably due to the overclocking. If you disable the OCT first, then Android should work. (I had the same problem)

Sent from my MSM using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Good to know, makes sense because Android does overclock the device too.

Thanks and have a nice day :)