[Q] Help requied with rooting

Search This thread

sixline

Mar 17, 2010
Yanbu
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Nokia 7.2
Hi all,

I recently got an old DHD running stock gingerbread.The phone is from T-mobile and network unlocked. I wanted to s-off and root in order to flash custom roms so I downgraded the firmware to froyo 1.24.405.1 WWE from here. After that I tried visionary tool and succeeded in temproot but it always hanged on permroot with a blank screen and battery pull is required to reboot. Now, I am stuck with froyo with no ota updates available. Anyone please guide me stepwise to root and s-off. I'll really appreciate it. Further details:

HBOOT 0.85.0004
RADIO 26.02.00.29_M4
BASEBAND 12.27.60.14bU_26.02.00.29_M4

Last edited:
what the details of your bootloader state..?

firstly you must removed temproot from visionany...and also removed visionary too from your phone..or to do all that...you can factory reset from bootloader..
after that...you can using AAHK2 script by phiber2000 to fully unlock and s-off your bootloader..just read the thread in here...
after you had successfully unlock and s-off by that script...you must flashing a stock rom that are already rooted and modified by phiber2000 from that thread too..(this is important to make your phone that will had the latest eng hboot and latest gb rom that are already rooted)
after that you can backup that stock rom and installing any custom rom you want from custom recovery..

hope this help...and good luck..

Last edited:

sixline

Mar 17, 2010
Yanbu
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Nokia 7.2
what the details of your bootloader state..?

firstly you must removed temproot from visionany...and also removed visionary too from your phone..or to do all that...you can factory reset from bootloader..
after that...you can using AAHK2 script by phiber2000 to fully unlock and s-off your bootloader..just read the thread in here...
after you had successfully unlock and s-off by that script...you must flashing a stock rom that are already rooted and modified by phiber2000 from that thread too..(this is important to make your phone that will had the latest eng hboot and latest gb rom that are already rooted)
after that you can backup that stock rom and installing any custom rom you want from custom recovery..

hope this help...and good luck..
Thanks for replying. There is no thread as its removed. Can u post that script and method?

Reactions: sixline

Top Liked Posts