Samsung GT-S7562 can't access download mode!

Search This thread

jelz2013

Oct 30, 2013
Manila
I was tend to update the firmware to 4.1 Jelly Bean in the middle of downloading using Odin my co worker accidentally unplugged the AVR.. when its restarts it shows "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again" But if connect it to kies it didn't appear there. And I cannot access through download mode to download again the firmware. Any help would be a lot of thanks. :(

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I was tend to update the firmware to 4.1 Jelly Bean in the middle of downloading using Odin my co worker accidentally unplugged the AVR.. when its restarts it shows "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again" But if connect it to kies it didn't appear there. And I cannot access through download mode to download again the firmware. Any help would be a lot of thanks. :(

Can you acces recovery (Vol up + home + power) ?

Reactions: jelz2013

jelz2013

Oct 30, 2013
Manila

I cant access the recovery but now when I tried so many times I can access the d mode.. I just want now to flash the original rom.. is there anybody who uploaded it it much faster file sharing sites like mediafire bcoz my net is so slow..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.