[Q] anyone bought samsung focus from ebay!

Search This thread

benerjee2k

Jul 2, 2009
I got my focus from ebay and it is ver 1.3, they took almost month to deliver and I have updated to mango with out any issues..

After getting the phone I noticed battery wasnt original, but charger is original. I spoke to Cart2India and they agreed that it wasnt mentioned earlier and they at&t is doing it since they selling the phones in auction for cheap rates. I said the battery is not good and it gets over in 10 to 12 hrs with minimal usage, they agreed to send the original battery for free and it will take 2 weeks.

I dont mind not getting headset and cable since I have data cable and headset I paid locally 300 for Samsung one. So I got the phone for 12,240 and head phone and data cable is not expensive to buy outside. However OEM battery remains only for 20 to 24 hrs with minimal usage, will try and see how long it comes on original battery.

Can anyone say how is the original battery performance or its bad.

Reactions: aFaridun

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes its worth updating!many other improvements like the tellme app,pictures hub are updates for good!i did not notice any lag!
    i got my phone 2 days back!its 1.4v!i updated it to mango yesterday night!

You have a 1.4 and u updated to mango ??
    How did u do that ???
    Mango for 1.4 isnt out yet.
    this makes me believe that ur wrong abt the version , ur phone may be a 1.3
    do check it out
    Hey.. U are right.. Mango Update for 1.4 is not released and under testing.
    I got my focus from ebay and it is ver 1.3, they took almost month to deliver and I have updated to mango with out any issues..

After getting the phone I noticed battery wasnt original, but charger is original. I spoke to Cart2India and they agreed that it wasnt mentioned earlier and they at&t is doing it since they selling the phones in auction for cheap rates. I said the battery is not good and it gets over in 10 to 12 hrs with minimal usage, they agreed to send the original battery for free and it will take 2 weeks.

I dont mind not getting headset and cable since I have data cable and headset I paid locally 300 for Samsung one. So I got the phone for 12,240 and head phone and data cable is not expensive to buy outside. However OEM battery remains only for 20 to 24 hrs with minimal usage, will try and see how long it comes on original battery.

Can anyone say how is the original battery performance or its bad.