[Q] Erro sdcard. Cant mount /sdcard

Search This thread

Agom

Jan 5, 2013
Good day guys. Have a time that will make my phone okay with this problem, I try to tell the story from the beginning. A long time I was with liquidsmooth ROM was normal until I updated my phone there and began to take a problem with GAPPS, spoke that the gapps had stopped, and I could not log into my Google account, tried several other roms and gapps and nothing, the solution came along with a restore to stock ROM, but then came another problem is that I consider worse, my recovery no longer reads the files that are in the internal memory, cant mount / sdcard (now recoverys tried several and all are having the same problem), and with that I can not flashing anything if not by sideloading the problem with this issue is that I can not give you factory reset to install other roms, I've put other roms stock and the problem persists. Does anyone have a solution? excuse my bad english. thank you

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

neozen21

Oct 11, 2010
Henderson, NV
Good day guys. Have a time that will make my phone okay with this problem, I try to tell the story from the beginning. A long time I was with liquidsmooth ROM was normal until I updated my phone there and began to take a problem with GAPPS, spoke that the gapps had stopped, and I could not log into my Google account, tried several other roms and gapps and nothing, the solution came along with a restore to stock ROM, but then came another problem is that I consider worse, my recovery no longer reads the files that are in the internal memory, cant mount / sdcard (now recoverys tried several and all are having the same problem), and with that I can not flashing anything if not by sideloading the problem with this issue is that I can not give you factory reset to install other roms, I've put other roms stock and the problem persists. Does anyone have a solution? excuse my bad english. thank you

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

I'd recommend you restore the phone to stock from one of the stock images via mfastboot. Have you tried that already?
Download the right image (.zip), then unzip and the the .bat file while the phone is in fastboot mode.

Basically.. read this.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2542219

Once restored, start over...

Agom

Jan 5, 2013

neozen21

Oct 11, 2010
Henderson, NV
dude, I already tried this five times :/

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk

You sure you run the .bat file? Because that .bat repartitions your phone's storage.
What's the exact error you get when you try to mount the /sdcard in recovery?

Also, when you flash a rom by sideloading can you bootup to that ROM? And if you can booup to the ROM, does the /sdcard mount OK??

Last edited:

Agom

Jan 5, 2013
I got the E: cant mount /sdcard, yes I Can Bootup in the rom but his stuck becouse I cant wipe. No, i cant mount

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk