fennec browser alpha 1 for winmo released

Search This thread

marasp

Apr 17, 2006
London
i'm testing it right now...and i must say a really like it....it's only early version but if it deliver what is promissing it will be big against opera....

now few things....zooming the page...i'm lost as i cannot find a way to do it....any ideas??

kingspeare

alpha 2 is for nokia

the alpha 2 was for nokia internet tablet i guess i was exited when i heard alpha 2 is released

I my opinion the interface is nice but not very finger freindly at the moment. closing of tabs is a pain with the fingers(you need a stylus)

every thing lags, zooming is horrible , addons are great but don't know how much it will bloat (wonder if hd can handle this bloat)

zooming is the main problem here

Roadrunner100

May 10, 2009
Like it. It's slow and the GUI takes getting used to - zipping to left to obtain the navigation bar is... well strange. The graphics are well judged, and Images seem brighter? Java applets run nicely without sticking.

One drawback is that it won't flip to landscape, or is that just me?

Something to look forward to.

Blackstone stock Rom 1.56

bash2009

Apr 11, 2009
great new browser could see it doin well as firefox and yep it is quite slow!
buh very fast browsing and acces to bookmarks and good feature of left side tabbing!! looking foward to next stage! :)

protoism

May 12, 2009
i'm testing it right now...and i must say a really like it....it's only early version but if it deliver what is promissing it will be big against opera....

now few things....zooming the page...i'm lost as i cannot find a way to do it....any ideas??

Same thing no zoom - whats that about - there are things i like about it - guess the final version will have zoom etc. I often find when i try a new browser it screws with my pre installed ie or opera -