[Q] SGN3 is rooted, Can I update toi Kitkat 4.4.3?

Search This thread

herthon

Nov 23, 2013
Hello Folks

I have a SGN 3 and I rooted it, the SSN is N9005GSMH, Can I update to Kitkat 4.4.2 and how to I do? Any can help me to this? Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Egorych

May 23, 2013
Didnt knew that 4.4.3 is availible for Note 3 :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

But If you find 4.4.3 for Note 3... Yes of course you can update

herthon

Nov 23, 2013
Sorry, 4.4.2

Sorry, 4.4.2, do you know to do this?

Didnt knew that 4.4.3 is availible for Note 3 :D

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

But If you find 4.4.3 for Note 3... Yes of course you can update

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
If its a Note 3 N9005 then you just download the OS version you want from Sammobile.Com and flash with Odin.
You can't go back, to JB if you don't like KK though as the bootloader won't allow it.

You will need to re-root it afterwards and Knox will be void.
If you used URDLV(sorry, bloody autocorrect) and Knox is still not tripped then look in the mobile Odin thread to upgrade without loosing root... You do need to flash a KK bootloader through PC Odin separately though.

Last edited:

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
If its a Note 3 N9005 then you just download the OS version you want from Sammobile.Com and flash with Odin.
You can't go back, to JB if you don't like KK though as the bootloader won't allow it.

If you used UNDER and Knox is still not tripped then look in the mobile Odin thread to upgrade without loosing root... You do need to flash a KK bootloader through PA Odin separately though.

I think we cant go back from any version?
Is there cf root available for 4.4.2 for n9005.
If you dont mind can you erite down link to cf root official web site.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

herthon

Nov 23, 2013

If you used UNDER and Knox is still not tripped then look in the mobile Odin thread to upgrade without loosing root... You do need to flash a KK bootloader through PA Odin separately though.

Right, but in Sammobile.Com site has two versions to two operators - VIVO and CLARO (In Brazil), so can I choose one of both that it will work fine?