NEW 3500mah with PROPER NICER backplate! $13

Search This thread

kakahoang

Jan 9, 2011
my co-worker's phone exploded when he made a call while charging with battery he got online. after, i have read a lot positive feedback, i will buy one but with a us seller for a quicker shipping

TRusselo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
to tell you from my experience, china will get it in you hands faster than anywhere in your own country. i once bought a night vision rear cam for my car thursday night, it was at my house monday morning and shipping was free.. china ship suppa fast!! and thats not just a joke

pimpnmaxima

Aug 23, 2010
Just bought one from the ebay seller from Houston. I live in Dallas so hopefully by this weekend I will get it. 5 dollars more bought I can't wait :).

pimpnmaxima

Aug 23, 2010
texas! home of george bush.. creator of no child left behind... my condolences...
freindly jest from canada, eh?

Well there are plenty of stupid people in Texas that got left behind. I am not his biggest fan but I haven't found a president in a long time that gave me that fuzzy feeling inside. Nixon was kind of "gangsta" but we saw how that turned out.

TRusselo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
i know lol, voice recognition gets me too sometimes, my favourite was " yeah ive been texting with my voice recogition, it works great mooste of the time"

yeah google voice rec. sucks at names from your contact list but is WAY faster than swype for text input.

Spidious

Apr 16, 2009
Champaign, IL
Just ordered the one from Houston and paid a extra $2 shipping.
I have a really nice Body Glove on mine right now. So I am curious as to how it will fit, or if I can warm it up and reshape it to the larger battery ?

Gregory

Jan 16, 2007
Just ordered the one from Houston and paid a extra $2 shipping.
I have a really nice Body Glove on mine right now. So I am curious as to how it will fit, or if I can warm it up and reshape it to the larger battery ?

I have a rubber Otterbox impact.. umm.. "Glove" I was wondering the same, I kinda doubt it will fit, I may cut the square hi point of the battery cover out of the Otterbox and just glue it to the cover, I dunno will have to wait and see.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ordered one from the houston seller day before yesterday and got my money refunded today, saying there were too many complaints from buyers regarding the battery door.Honest seller, appreciate that.
    BUT I AM TIRED OF CHARGING MY FONE!!!!!! I wanted that battery!! :(:( ne1 else know where to get another one of those, for below 20$??:confused:
    i don't have a body glove, i have a otterbox commute. i cut both the plastic and gel case to fit the backplate. maybe it looks ridiculous with someone, but with me it is a good idea to have a case with your extended battery. it keeps the backplate not moving when you touch it.
    The cover fits, but not over the standard battery or the extended battery. So the only way I can show you how it looks, it by taking the batteries out of the phone, the seller did say they are sending me a new battery so we shall see.

Also the battery they sent me it is impossible to make work because if you put the battery in the slider that actually locks in the back plate cannot be pushed up all the way to snap in place. So unfortunately the battery is useless, unless you could somehow move the connectors to the opposite side of the battery.

Enjoy the pics!
    Mine came in today and it's no surprise, battery cover doesn't fit. So I decided to remove the tape around the battery and trim the bottom part. It's a success, battery cover fits properly now. I just need an electric tape to cover the battery nicely. I just used regular tape a while ago. Lol.

Captivate, Serendipity, XDA Premium
    Vid of the ugly battery with tape all over it. I had to remove the cover of the battery for it to fit inside the cover so that's why it looks nasty. Lol. I'll put electric tape or any black tape tomorrow I guess.

http://v7.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=152yrgi&s=7