32gb samsung micro sd class2 19.99 shipped!

Search This thread

webran61

Sep 19, 2011
Class 2 means horrible data transfer speeds correct?

On a side-note Windows 8 Consumer Preview has the worst disk writing speeds I've ever experienced on an OS. Could be my hard drive though, but it's relatively new.

humdrum2009

Account currently disabled
Oct 3, 2010
puzzled

Class 2 means horrible data transfer speeds correct?

On a side-note Windows 8 Consumer Preview has the worst disk writing speeds I've ever experienced on an OS. Could be my hard drive though, but it's relatively new.

its not you i ran windows 8 on my quad core i7 laptop
8 gigs ram
ssd
it wasn't good.

ran it on an old Toshiba:confused: laptop core 2 duo it was awesome,go figure

maxvsmith

Aug 4, 2011
Atlanta
Frys often has on sale a 10 speed samsung 32GB micro SD Card. I got mine before I left on my trip for $35 dollars. You have to go to the wall of memory (lol) not the aisle. But the lady there told me it is on sale fairly often. I have used it for my tablet this trip and I love it. The speed and memory is awesome. Can't really beat that deal. I don't think that class 2 speed is really enough either.

Aganar

Jan 7, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Class 2 is a wee bit slow for my taste. I know people say Class 10 isn't really required unless you're using it for a camera, but I'd hold out for a Class 4 at least.

Jeepguyxj

Nov 5, 2011
I bought 3 32gb SD cards from ebay and each one was a fake... one 100kb on the SD when tested.. but says 32gb on the card it self... the only guy that is selling true 32gb SD cards are selling them for around 40 bucks... if you do a google search you will find out that nearly 85% of all SD cards on ebay are fake... huge scam..

what most do is try and sell a bunch of them as fast as they can and when they sell enough.. cancel there ebay account and paypal account... so you can't track them.

brooksyx

Jan 31, 2011
Vancouver, WA
Seems like a pretty good deal. I bought a 32gb class 2 sandisk last week and just got it. Its a little slowly loading stuff onto the phone but once its on there its fine.

sinxjae

Apr 21, 2012
San Jose
sinxjae.tumblr.com
I'm running on a Samsung branded 32gb class 10 that I bought at Fry's for 35.99. It's actually running pretty good. Granted, that you won't really need a class 10 speed for a phone - but nonetheless, it is still a good deals for something that you can use in other devices.