Looking for an adjustable Calendar widget/program

Search This thread

johntuck77

Sep 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I totally love my Note 3 and I have rooted and romed it but my biggest problem is that I need a decent calendar in monthly widget form. The best one I have found so far unfortunately is the Samsung S-Planner. Samsung castrated it when it comes to features from the Note 2 version of it but it is still the best out there.I have tried aCalendar+, Business calendar, Jorte, and Google calendar but keep going back to S-Planner.
I have been trying to find a widget that gives me a monthly calendar with all my appointments that I can link to S-planner so I can finally switch to a different launcher and say goodbye to Touchwiz forever. Of course the best would be a way to get the S-Planner widget on a different launcher but I don't think that is possible.

I have installed Zooper Widget and UCCW but I am not able to find a monthly calendar that fits my requirements

Any help and pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:laugh:

mrlaigle

Jul 22, 2010
Touch calendar. Come with adjustable widget and functions very similar to splanner. Sync with Google and all the appointments sync. I've used it when going to asop and such and been very happy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: johntuck77

Top Liked Posts