help with z1 compact

Search This thread

fujirio

Feb 10, 2011
ok i unlocked bootloader and it started doing a boot circle and got stuck in a boot loop. then I went into cwm and installed superuser and then tried to install Resurrection Remix but now it just gets stuck at the Resurrection Remix logo. how do i get this to stop and to fix this? I was on 4.3 when I unlocked bootloader and installed superuser.

hol17

Sep 16, 2009
Edmonton
ok i unlocked bootloader and it started doing a boot circle and got stuck in a boot loop. then I went into cwm and installed superuser and then tried to install Resurrection Remix but now it just gets stuck at the Resurrection Remix logo. how do i get this to stop and to fix this? I was on 4.3 when I unlocked bootloader and installed superuser.

The first post on that ROM thread states that you need to be on a Sony 4.4.2 ROM before flashing Resurrection Remix.

Do that first.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fujirio

fujirio

Feb 10, 2011
The first post on that ROM thread states that you need to be on a Sony 4.4.2 ROM before flashing Resurrection Remix.

Do that first.

ok so i installed a stock firmware and running 4.4.2 but when i try to root and install kernel the phone wont boot up am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do that first.