Trying new Roms

Search This thread

pbman1953

Dec 1, 2012
Boston
Here I am trying new roms but I know each time I have to reset emails, download apps, set up screens etc.

Is there a short cut/ procedure in order to shorten the hour that it takes me to make the phone how it was.

When I say hour, I mean that I do everything. Staring with running through going the settings list, Xposed program setups, Nova Launcher settings etc

If the answer ends up as no, I'll understand that too

Thanks

wtherrell

Dec 30, 2008
Here I am trying new roms but I know each time I have to reset emails, download apps, set up screens etc.

Is there a short cut/ procedure in order to shorten the hour that it takes me to make the phone how it was.

When I say hour, I mean that I do everything. Staring with running through going the settings list, Xposed program setups, Nova Launcher settings etc

If the answer ends up as no, I'll understand that too

Thanks
Nova Launcher has a backup & restore for your Nova settings and home screens. Titanium Backup can restore your apps and data in batches. It restores my email, messages, Jorte calendar settings, bluetooth pairings, etc. Haven't seen how to restore Xposed yet but there's probably a way.

Neontc

Aug 10, 2012
Titanium will restore the modules as well as all the settings inside. All there is to do is reinstall the xposed installer, and put a check mark by everything you had in modules, then reboot. Good as new!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Free mobile app