Ubuntu 13.04 Final Release

Search This thread

castrwilliam

Dec 15, 2011
Phoenix
This thread is to announce the release of, and provide information for,
Ubuntu 13.04 FINAL VERSION for the HP TouchPad.
Brought to you in LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER RELEASE by WillCast.
Screenshots of "new" E17 attached to this post!
FEATURES
  • Automatic login to Enlightenment 17 (E17)
  • All E17 packages (including Terminology) rebuilt from source from the enlightenment-svn PPA.
  • e17-gtk-theme installed and activated.
  • < 2 GB extracted size. For best results, use a 4GB or larger ubuntu-root. (Most are.)
  • GUI Config Programs (see next section)
  • Wi-Fi working
  • RNDIS over USB working (2.6 and 3.0)
  • Bluetooth working except for BTAudio
  • Normal Ubuntu boot sequence (no strange initramfs hacks, and working fstab)
  • (new and updated) KEXEC IS REQUIRED
  • 2.2GHz max Overclock - Not even stable on my TP! (Max 1.78GHz on 3.0.8)
  • Working Audio (manual switch between Internal and External)
  • AUTOMATIC, TOGGLABLEScreen Rotation
  • Software Compositing Enabled
  • Desktop Style Interface with Seperate Windows
  • Settable Brightness
  • Settable Charger Current Limit
  • Settable LED Triggers
  • VLC Media Player, GStreamer (Rhythmbox/Pithos) pre-configured to work
  • PULSEAUDIO (Enslaved to alsa dmix to prevent issues) (yay)

GRAPHICAL TOUCHPAD CONFIG UTILITIES
All are available from the desktop.
  • setbrightness (fixed) - Set LCD brightness with a slider.
  • setImax (new) - Set the charger current limit from a list.
  • setfreq (new) - Configure CPU speed from a list, optionally, set to persist over reboot.
  • tsrotate (fixed) - Turn auto-rotation on or off.
  • audiocfg - Select the audio output - internal, external or both.
  • setLEDtrigger (New) - Select the LED triggers for the left and right sides of the home/center button. Examples provided in dialog.

PRE-INSTALLED SOFTWARE
Available from the EVERYTHING Starter in the Bottom-Left Corner
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Gnash (Flash 7-8) plugin, Lightspark (Flash 9+) plugin, IcedTea 7 (Java) plugin
  • Pithos (Pandora radio client)
  • Rhythmbox (music player)
  • VLC media player
  • LibreOffice
  • GIMP 2.8
  • GNOME system monitor, Baobab disk usage tool, GCalcTool calculator, gedit text editor

RELEVANT INFORMATION
  • Root password: root
  • Normal Username: ubuntu, Password: ubuntu
  • Auto-login Enabled
  • To configure Bluetooth and date/time, go into System Settings (aka gnome-control-center).
  • Use the NetworkManger Applet in the panel to configure Wi-Fi.

TO PERFORM A NEW INSTALL (ONLY), AUTOMATICALLY WITH SMACKME2
SmackMe2 thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2132703
  1. Copy the two provided files (uImage.kexec and TouchPadBuntuRootfs1304b2.tar.gz) to the sminstall folder under the root of your /media/internal. If "sminstall" does not exist, first create it.
  2. Follow the instructions on how to install "native Linux' in the SmackMe2 thread.

TO PREPARE FOR MANUAL UPGRADE (NOVATERM)
  1. Install NovaCom and NovaTerm on your "real" computer - please consult one of the many references on how to install it.
  2. Boot the TouchPad into WebOS.
  3. Connect the TouchPad to the PC with a microUSB cable.
  4. Enter USB mode and copy the uImage.kexec and TouchPadBuntuRootfs1304b2.tar.gz files to the root of your TouchPad's internal storage.
  5. PROPERLY "eject" the TP from your PC.
  6. Enter Developer Mode. (In the Just Type box, type "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart", and select Developer Mode.)
  7. On your PC, open "novaterm".
  8. You are now ready to type in the "Manual Installation" commands.

MANUAL UPGRADE (Commands to type into Novaterm)
This will erase any data and settings stored under Ubuntu. Stuff in the media storage (/media/internal or /mnt/sdcard) will be unaffected.
Code:
mkfs.ext3 /dev/store/ubuntu-root
mkdir /tmp/u
mount /dev/store/ubuntu-root /tmp/u
cd /tmp/u
tar -xzpvf /media/internal/TouchPadBuntuRootfs1304f.tar.gz
umount /tmp/u
cd /media/internal
mount -o remount,rw /boot
cp uImage.kexec /boot
sync

TO BOOT AFTER INSTALLATION
  1. Reboot your TouchPad.
  2. Select "kexec" in the MoBoot menu, and press Center to boot kexec.
  3. Wait for the white screen.
  4. Select "Ubuntu 13.04" in the kexecboot screen, and select (press POWER/SLEEP button on top, not CENTER button).
  5. Wait for Enlightenment to start.

TROUBLESHOOTING / FAQ:
If you don't see Ubuntu in the moboot menu, that is normal - you have to boot Kexec and then boot Ubuntu 13.04 from kexec.
If your TouchPad doesn't have a "kexec" menu option after rebooting, make sure you copied uImage.kexec to the proper location, and retry.
If your kexec uImage doesn't boot or freezes before the white screen, check your free space on the boot partition (/dev/mmcblk0p13). Delete kexec, free up at least 3MB (by deleting extra uImages and/or themes) and recopy it manually.
If you can't select Ubuntu from the kexec menu, make sure you're pressing Power and not Center to select it.
If your kexec freezes instead of booting Ubuntu, make sure you have the latest kexec from this post. The old one doesn't support large initramfs files which are present in 13.04 beta2 (and the final version.)
If you experience problems with Kernel 3.0.8, remember that it is alpha quality!
To reboot your TouchPad if it stops responding, hold down Center and Power until you see "Please release key(s)."

DOWNLOAD LINKS - Google Drive hosted
NEW AND UPDATED KEXEC: (required to boot): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2RHJoNE93c2dVRlU/edit?usp=sharing
13.04 FINAL ROOTFS: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2bDRlQ0NTbTZBemM/edit?usp=sharing
KERNEL 3.0.8 ALPHA: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2TXd5RTJfQnJtS3c/edit?usp=sharing

PREVIOUS VERSIONS - UNSUPPORTED
13.04beta2: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2N0V2Q3ljTHI0WEU/edit?usp=sharing
12.10final: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2eDduajFwUGhVYlU/edit?usp=sharing
12.10beta1:https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2OExhVDdXX3dGcjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Attachments

• shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 7,891
  • shot-2013-04-26_05-07-41.jpg
    shot-2013-04-26_05-07-41.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 7,939
  • shot-2013-04-26_05-10-54.jpg
    shot-2013-04-26_05-10-54.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6,547
Last edited:

castrwilliam

Dec 15, 2011
Phoenix
Battery life is something I haven't tested. It's okay, I think, about 3-4 hours. Remember, Ubuntu doesn't sleep on these, never has AFAIK.

imapjonny

Nov 17, 2010
i cant format the ubuntu-root to ext4. everytime i run mkfs.ext4 i get this error while mounting:

mount: mounting /dev/store/ubuntu-root /tmp/u failed:Invalid Argument

if i format to ext3 mounting works. Can i use ext3 instead of ext4??

blmvxer

Jan 13, 2012
I'm using Ubuntu 12.10, I don't mind to start from scratch.

But..... Would upgrading from 12.10 to this version via novaterm screw anything up?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

castrwilliam

Dec 15, 2011
Phoenix
That (ext3) should work - I enabled the config option where you can mount ext2/ext3 as ext4 on my kernel. I forgot that webos uses slightly old filesystems :p

I'll update the instructions.

In the battery life quest, I just noticed that the dnsmasq process often eats up 100% CPU, so I just disabled it. I'll upload a revised image to the same link (love GDrive), but if any of you have already DLed one then I can tell you what to do to fix it:

in Terminal:
Code:
sudo gedit /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf
delete or comment out ("#") the line reading "dns=dnsmasq" and save, quit, reboot (or sudo killall dnsmasq)

Last edited:

eriscentro

Mar 18, 2010
That should work. If you were to encounter any trouble installing then there is an error with the commands I posted.

On the battery life quest, I just noticed that the dnsmasq process often eats up 100% CPU, so I just disabled it. I'll upload a revised image to the same link (love GDrive), but if any of you have already DLed one then I can tell you what to do to fix it:

in Terminal:
Code:
sudo gedit /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf
delete or comment out ("#") the line reading "dns=dnsmasq" and save, quit, reboot (or sudo killall dnsmasq)

I remember there being sleep issues on old builds. On this, can I sleep the device, or does it have to be shut down when not in use?
- Thanks, always wanted an Ubuntu build

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Also, right clicking was really annoying before. Is it usable on your build?

castrwilliam

Dec 15, 2011
Phoenix
I remember there being sleep issues on old builds. On this, can I sleep the device, or does it have to be shut down when not in use?
- Thanks, always wanted an Ubuntu build

You need to turn off the whole tablet, yes. I don't think it was ever made to work on ubuntu. It wasn't really a priority when we were missing stuff like headphone audio. I guess I can look into dmesg and try to diagnose.

To right click you need to click on the mouse cursor button on onboard, and then the flipped looking pointer button on the 2nd row down of the button group that appears - after tou do that, the very next click wll be seen as a right click.

Last edited:

eriscentro

Mar 18, 2010
I'll take a look once I do the install later today, waiting for my TP to finish charging up. Thanks!

imapjonny

Nov 17, 2010
there are a lot of dependencie errors and broken packages when u try to install software(i.e. eclipse). is there a way to fix it
??

blmvxer

Jan 13, 2012
there are a lot of dependencie errors and broken packages when u try to install software(i.e. eclipse). is there a way to fix it
??

I haven't tried this release yet, eclipse worked fine under 12.10.

May not be compiled properly or hasn't been updated to the 13.04 armhf port repositories.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I haven't tried this release yet, eclipse worked fine under 12.10.

May not be compiled properly or hasn't been updated to the 13.04 armhf port repositories.

One thing I'd like to see in the armhf repository is spotify. That's honestly all I need on an Ubuntu tablet.

runnirr

Mar 17, 2011
Seattle
Thanks for this. Things seem to be running alot better than the previous 13.04 build.

A couple things i noticed -

The onscreen keyboard didn't easily come up. I have a bluetooth one so maybe i gave up too soon on trying to get it.
I also have a bluetooth mouse. After a minute or 2 of using it the cursor disappears from the screen. You can tell its still connected because as I move it, various things get hovered on.
Flash player is no longer available for firefox or chromium. I tried linking to the webos flashplayerlib but it still doesn't work. i installed the gnash stuff but that doesn'
t work everywhere.

Thanks again for this though. is working great :) post from it now.

blmvxer

Jan 13, 2012
Isn't there an Open-Source flash player somewhere?

fach1708

Oct 25, 2010
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Im not a massive linux user so apologies if this sounds pretty basic, but can tou theme the bar with rhe wifi and clock? I really want the 'classic' ubuntu look...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

blmvxer

Jan 13, 2012
Im not a massive linux user so apologies if this sounds pretty basic, but can tou theme the bar with rhe wifi and clock? I really want the 'classic' ubuntu look...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Sudo apt-get gnome-shell

netkillercat

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks Castrwailliams Great work dude

:good:

Rock On Castrwilliams keep up the good work man ;)

installed it using smackme2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is to announce the release of, and provide information for,
    Ubuntu 13.04 FINAL VERSION for the HP TouchPad.
    Brought to you in LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER RELEASE by WillCast.
    Screenshots of "new" E17 attached to this post!
    FEATURES
    • Automatic login to Enlightenment 17 (E17)
    • All E17 packages (including Terminology) rebuilt from source from the enlightenment-svn PPA.
    • e17-gtk-theme installed and activated.
    • < 2 GB extracted size. For best results, use a 4GB or larger ubuntu-root. (Most are.)
    • GUI Config Programs (see next section)
    • Wi-Fi working
    • RNDIS over USB working (2.6 and 3.0)
    • Bluetooth working except for BTAudio
    • Normal Ubuntu boot sequence (no strange initramfs hacks, and working fstab)
    • (new and updated) KEXEC IS REQUIRED
    • 2.2GHz max Overclock - Not even stable on my TP! (Max 1.78GHz on 3.0.8)
    • Working Audio (manual switch between Internal and External)
    • AUTOMATIC, TOGGLABLEScreen Rotation
    • Software Compositing Enabled
    • Desktop Style Interface with Seperate Windows
    • Settable Brightness
    • Settable Charger Current Limit
    • Settable LED Triggers
    • VLC Media Player, GStreamer (Rhythmbox/Pithos) pre-configured to work
    • PULSEAUDIO (Enslaved to alsa dmix to prevent issues) (yay)

GRAPHICAL TOUCHPAD CONFIG UTILITIES
    All are available from the desktop.
    • setbrightness (fixed) - Set LCD brightness with a slider.
    • setImax (new) - Set the charger current limit from a list.
    • setfreq (new) - Configure CPU speed from a list, optionally, set to persist over reboot.
    • tsrotate (fixed) - Turn auto-rotation on or off.
    • audiocfg - Select the audio output - internal, external or both.
    • setLEDtrigger (New) - Select the LED triggers for the left and right sides of the home/center button. Examples provided in dialog.

PRE-INSTALLED SOFTWARE
    Available from the EVERYTHING Starter in the Bottom-Left Corner
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Gnash (Flash 7-8) plugin, Lightspark (Flash 9+) plugin, IcedTea 7 (Java) plugin
    • Pithos (Pandora radio client)
    • Rhythmbox (music player)
    • VLC media player
    • LibreOffice
    • GIMP 2.8
    • GNOME system monitor, Baobab disk usage tool, GCalcTool calculator, gedit text editor

RELEVANT INFORMATION
    • Root password: root
    • Normal Username: ubuntu, Password: ubuntu
    • Auto-login Enabled
    • To configure Bluetooth and date/time, go into System Settings (aka gnome-control-center).
    • Use the NetworkManger Applet in the panel to configure Wi-Fi.

TO PERFORM A NEW INSTALL (ONLY), AUTOMATICALLY WITH SMACKME2
    SmackMe2 thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2132703
    1. Copy the two provided files (uImage.kexec and TouchPadBuntuRootfs1304b2.tar.gz) to the sminstall folder under the root of your /media/internal. If "sminstall" does not exist, first create it.
    2. Follow the instructions on how to install "native Linux' in the SmackMe2 thread.

TO PREPARE FOR MANUAL UPGRADE (NOVATERM)
    1. Install NovaCom and NovaTerm on your "real" computer - please consult one of the many references on how to install it.
    2. Boot the TouchPad into WebOS.
    3. Connect the TouchPad to the PC with a microUSB cable.
    4. Enter USB mode and copy the uImage.kexec and TouchPadBuntuRootfs1304b2.tar.gz files to the root of your TouchPad's internal storage.
    5. PROPERLY "eject" the TP from your PC.
    6. Enter Developer Mode. (In the Just Type box, type "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart", and select Developer Mode.)
    7. On your PC, open "novaterm".
    8. You are now ready to type in the "Manual Installation" commands.

MANUAL UPGRADE (Commands to type into Novaterm)
    This will erase any data and settings stored under Ubuntu. Stuff in the media storage (/media/internal or /mnt/sdcard) will be unaffected.
    Code:
    mkfs.ext3 /dev/store/ubuntu-root
    mkdir /tmp/u
    mount /dev/store/ubuntu-root /tmp/u
    cd /tmp/u
    tar -xzpvf /media/internal/TouchPadBuntuRootfs1304f.tar.gz
    umount /tmp/u
    cd /media/internal
    mount -o remount,rw /boot
    cp uImage.kexec /boot
    sync

TO BOOT AFTER INSTALLATION
    1. Reboot your TouchPad.
    2. Select "kexec" in the MoBoot menu, and press Center to boot kexec.
    3. Wait for the white screen.
    4. Select "Ubuntu 13.04" in the kexecboot screen, and select (press POWER/SLEEP button on top, not CENTER button).
    5. Wait for Enlightenment to start.

TROUBLESHOOTING / FAQ:
    If you don't see Ubuntu in the moboot menu, that is normal - you have to boot Kexec and then boot Ubuntu 13.04 from kexec.
    If your TouchPad doesn't have a "kexec" menu option after rebooting, make sure you copied uImage.kexec to the proper location, and retry.
    If your kexec uImage doesn't boot or freezes before the white screen, check your free space on the boot partition (/dev/mmcblk0p13). Delete kexec, free up at least 3MB (by deleting extra uImages and/or themes) and recopy it manually.
    If you can't select Ubuntu from the kexec menu, make sure you're pressing Power and not Center to select it.
    If your kexec freezes instead of booting Ubuntu, make sure you have the latest kexec from this post. The old one doesn't support large initramfs files which are present in 13.04 beta2 (and the final version.)
    If you experience problems with Kernel 3.0.8, remember that it is alpha quality!
    To reboot your TouchPad if it stops responding, hold down Center and Power until you see "Please release key(s)."

DOWNLOAD LINKS - Google Drive hosted
    NEW AND UPDATED KEXEC: (required to boot): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2RHJoNE93c2dVRlU/edit?usp=sharing
    13.04 FINAL ROOTFS: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2bDRlQ0NTbTZBemM/edit?usp=sharing
    KERNEL 3.0.8 ALPHA: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2TXd5RTJfQnJtS3c/edit?usp=sharing

PREVIOUS VERSIONS - UNSUPPORTED
    13.04beta2: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2N0V2Q3ljTHI0WEU/edit?usp=sharing
    12.10final: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2eDduajFwUGhVYlU/edit?usp=sharing
    12.10beta1:https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2OExhVDdXX3dGcjQ/edit?usp=sharing
    How to Triple boot

Do I have to do anything special to triple boot? I already have android on mine. Though I didn't use this method.

Sent from my Amaze 4G using xda premium

Okay, here is what I did:
    1. MAKE A BACKUP OF ANDROID. Do so in CWM.
    2. Boot into webos Download Mode
    3. Plug into your computer.
    4. Launch Novacom and run the command to uninstall Cyanogen and CWM (the command is "novacom.exe boot mem:// < ACMEUninstaller" without the quotes)
    5. Boot into webos and plug into computer. Click on "USB drive" mode.
    6. Create new folder titled "sminstall"
    7. Put the downloaded files in there. (I didn't use the latest kernel)
    8. Boot into webos Download mode.
    9. Download the uImage.Smackme2 from the website
    10. Put this into the novacom directory
    11. Connect your HPTP to PC
    12. Run "novacom boot mem:// < uImage.SmackMe2"
    13. USB logo should be replaced with 2 tuxes.
    14. Wait for it to finish install.
    15. Reboot.
    16. It shouldn't have moboot yet, that is fine.
    17. Download the cminstall folder [can't post links yet] (Use either cm9 or cm10)
    18. Put these files into the touchpad in a folder called "cminstall" (you must make it first if you have't done so yet.)
    19. Boot into Webos download mode
    20. Run this in novacom: "novacom.exe boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller3"
    21. Wait for finish
    22. Reboot! It should now have moboot installed with kexec and Cyanogen
    23. Restore the files from your backup. (to speed things up, do advanced restore --> restore data)
    24. Enjoy!

NOTE: You cannot just install kexec, you must uninstall CM. It will not work with CM already installed.
    it's /etc/init/extra-mounts.conf

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I also started from scratch, using the rootfs from first post.
    I then installed the debs in update-13.04-r1.
    Same results: Black screen once X starts.

Is there something I missed? Are you planning to release an up-to-date rootfs?

I found a (the) problem: One of my packages installs a new kernel, which is apparently required by all the new video stuff.
    However, the boot.cfg file is never updated, and you continue to boot the old kernel without the working 3.0 kgsl backport (or the new workqueues, compat-wireless, or fanotify, but that's a different story.)
    Therefore, I made a new update tarchive including a fix for that issue.
    The hptptools package, when installed, will now delete the old kernel (plus any un-referenced ones you may have on your Ubuntu-root's boot folder) and update the boot.cfg file.
    It also installs a post-installation trigger for kernel packages that ensures that this doesn't happen again by re-running the boot.cfg updater script whenever a kernel is installed in /boot.

The new update package is a Google Drive revision of the old one. Also, if anybody wants, I can upload only the modified .deb files from the new one, so that you don't have to re-download the 100MB archive.

Lastly, for those who want to start from scratch, or have never installed ubuntu on their TP,. I'm going to make a installable .tar.gz archive of the 13.04 R1.
    Mega Update (no reformat required!)

Ubuntu 13.04 Revision 1
    No Reformat or Wipe Required to Install

Installation Instructions:
    Code:
    # extract tarchive
    tar -xf update-13.04-r1.tar 
    # install packages
    cd update-13.04-r1/
    sudo dpkg -i *.deb
    # correct/install dependencies
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get -f install
    # link to new hptpcfg command.
    ln -s /usr/bin/hptpcfg ~/Desktop
    # reboot and enjoy

What You Should Get
    Video/Graphics
    • Working OpenGL ES v1 and v2
    • Stable and Fast EXA 2D Acceleration
    • No Artifacts
    • DPMS Support (turn off screen during inactivity)
    Audio
    • Completely Working, Non-Crashing PulseAudio 3
    Other/Misc.
    • Previous E17 Update Integrated.
    • New Onboard with Haptic Feedback
    • HPTP Configuration Program - See Attached Screenshots!
    Download Link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4WUjKii92l2eG5XMjBSMEFVMWc/edit?usp=sharing

File list
    Code:
    .:
    total 52304
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 8341290 Jul 15 13:15 compat-wireless-2.6.35-palm-tenderloin-kgsl3.0_3.5-1spnc~genesi2_armhf.deb
    drwxrwxrwx 1 root root   16384 Jul 15 09:59 dbg
    drwxrwxrwx 1 root root    8192 Jul 18 04:32 dev
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 2238002 Jul 15 09:35 e17_201305120850-15452~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 5133690 Jul 15 09:35 e17-data_201305120850-15452~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  346070 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-alarm_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  391606 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-comp-scale_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  110360 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-cpu_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   72876 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-deskshow_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  158752 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-diskio_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  593266 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-elfe_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  197986 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-empris_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  699342 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-engage_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   97236 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-everything-aspell_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  172476 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-everything-mpris_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   59304 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-everything-pidgin_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   50784 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-everything-places_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   76336 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-everything-tracker_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  101272 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-everything-wallpaper_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  232194 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-everything-websearch_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  271330 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-exebuf_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  195992 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-execwatch_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  146808 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-flame_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 1002250 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-forecasts_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  327730 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-itask_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  367720 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-mail_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  210130 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-mem_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  450052 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-moon_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  275290 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-net_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  477210 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-penguins_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  297364 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-places_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  184806 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-rain_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  170192 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-slideshow_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  126180 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-snow_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  173482 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-taskbar_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  146914 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-tclock_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  141308 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-uptime_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  799342 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-weather_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  402698 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-winlist-ng_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  108138 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-winselector_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  197568 Jul 15 09:35 emodule-wlan_201305132010-4148~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   27124 Jul 15 09:35 evas-loaders_201304280720-84~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  374822 Jul 18 04:20 hptptools_20130718_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   27780 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm2_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   17376 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm-freedreno1_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   22022 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm-nouveau2_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   13912 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm-omap1_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   29248 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm-radeon1_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  116816 Jul 15 09:35 libedbus1_201304280728-629~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 1739436 Jul 15 09:35 libefl_201305170840-22161~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  277742 Jul 15 09:35 libefl-bin_201305170840-22161~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   78220 Jul 17 02:19 libegl1-mesa_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  947452 Jul 17 02:19 libegl1-mesa-drivers_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  745856 Jul 15 09:35 libelementary_201305171318-7819~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  252674 Jul 15 09:35 libelementary-bin_201305171318-7819~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 5567870 Jul 15 09:35 libelementary-data_201305171318-7819~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   46368 Jul 17 02:19 libgbm1_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 2375346 Jul 17 02:19 libgl1-mesa-dri_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   36816 Jul 17 02:19 libgl1-mesa-dri-experimental_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  124890 Jul 17 02:19 libgl1-mesa-glx_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   60592 Jul 17 02:19 libglapi-mesa_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   44112 Jul 17 02:19 libgles1-mesa_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   45448 Jul 17 02:19 libgles2-mesa_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   15116 Jul 15 04:57 libkms1_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   43416 Jul 17 02:19 libopenvg1-mesa_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  298848 Jul 15 09:41 libpulse0_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   69856 Jul 15 09:41 libpulsedsp_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   62058 Jul 15 09:41 libpulse-mainloop-glib0_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  152542 Jul 17 02:19 libxatracker1_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 6763040 Jul 15 13:29 linux-headers-2.6.35-palm-tenderloin-kgsl3.0_2.6.35-palm-tenderloin-kgsl3.0-10.00.Custom_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 3500914 Jul 18 00:41 linux-image-2.6.35-palm-tenderloin-kgsl3.0_2.6.35-palm-tenderloin-kgsl3.0-10.00.Custom_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root       0 Jul 18 04:33 ls-lr.txt
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  786870 Jul 15 09:51 onboard_0.99.0~alpha1~tr1190-0ubuntu1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 1363104 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   82414 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-esound-compat_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  110324 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-bluetooth_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   61372 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-gconf_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   68940 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-jack_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   58510 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-lirc_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   73022 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-raop_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   65306 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-x11_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   68270 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-zeroconf_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  110234 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-utils_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 1090244 Jul 15 09:35 terminology_201305150002-604~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   16000 Jul 18 00:41 xserver-xorg-video-freedreno_0.1~gitfb6ebc2b_armhf.deb

./dbg:
    total 29124
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root     6148 Jul 15 09:35 e17-dbg_201305120850-15452~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    57930 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm2-dbg_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    28512 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm-freedreno1-dbg_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    35488 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm-nouveau2-dbg_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    17974 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm-omap1-dbg_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    52546 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm-radeon1-dbg_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root     1848 Jul 15 09:35 libefl-dbg_201305170840-22161~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   189386 Jul 15 08:25 libegl1-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  4804876 Jul 15 08:25 libegl1-mesa-drivers-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  3012790 Jul 15 09:35 libelementary-dbg_201305171318-7819~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    84968 Jul 15 08:25 libgbm1-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 15042416 Jul 15 08:25 libgl1-mesa-dri-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    36570 Jul 15 08:25 libgl1-mesa-dri-experimental-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   468838 Jul 15 08:25 libgl1-mesa-glx-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   108682 Jul 15 08:25 libglapi-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    55328 Jul 15 08:25 libgles1-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    59370 Jul 15 08:25 libgles2-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    28594 Jul 15 04:57 libkms1-dbg_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    55482 Jul 15 08:25 libopenvg1-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   718070 Jul 15 09:41 libpulse0-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    91128 Jul 15 09:41 libpulsedsp-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    69754 Jul 15 09:41 libpulse-mainloop-glib0-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   500384 Jul 15 08:25 libxatracker1-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  2913686 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   162980 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-esound-compat-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   210452 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-bluetooth-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    79304 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-gconf-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   119836 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-jack-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    71438 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-lirc-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   126076 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-raop-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   134736 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-x11-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   112948 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-module-zeroconf-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   149060 Jul 15 09:41 pulseaudio-utils-dbg_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   147318 Jul 15 08:25 xserver-xorg-video-freedreno-dbg_0.1~gitfb6ebc2b_armhf.deb

./dev:
    total 22952
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    80980 Jul 15 09:35 e17-dev_201305120850-15452~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   148946 Jul 15 04:57 libdrm-dev_2.4.46-1~gitf8f1f6e_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   126706 Jul 15 09:35 libedbus-dev_201304280728-629~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   626022 Jul 15 09:35 libefl-dev_201305170840-22161~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   189450 Jul 17 02:19 libegl1-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    48488 Jul 17 02:19 libegl1-mesa-dev_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  4805078 Jul 17 02:19 libegl1-mesa-drivers-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  1337680 Jul 15 09:35 libelementary-dev_201305171318-7819~raring1_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    84942 Jul 17 02:19 libgbm1-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    39072 Jul 17 02:19 libgbm-dev_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    37078 Jul 17 02:19 libgl1-mesa-dev_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 14025898 Jul 17 02:19 libgl1-mesa-dri-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    36574 Jul 17 02:19 libgl1-mesa-dri-experimental-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   468486 Jul 17 02:19 libgl1-mesa-glx-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   108776 Jul 17 02:19 libglapi-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    55302 Jul 17 02:19 libgles1-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    49808 Jul 17 02:19 libgles1-mesa-dev_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    59388 Jul 17 02:19 libgles2-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    56794 Jul 17 02:19 libgles2-mesa-dev_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    55496 Jul 17 02:19 libopenvg1-mesa-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    43966 Jul 17 02:19 libopenvg1-mesa-dev_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   132264 Jul 15 09:41 libpulse-dev_3.0-0ubuntu6_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   500724 Jul 17 02:19 libxatracker1-dbg_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root    39478 Jul 17 02:19 libxatracker-dev_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   149360 Jul 17 02:19 mesa-common-dev_9.2.0~git20130711.c451619d-0ubuntu0sarvatt~raring_armhf.deb
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root   144832 Jul 18 00:41 xserver-xorg-video-freedreno-dbg_0.1~gitfb6ebc2b_armhf.deb
    Hey everybody, I updated the main post with 13.04 final. Look it over, there are also screenshots. Several new features.