[KERNEL] Phoenix kernel for CM7 and MIUI

Search This thread

sinan33

Mar 29, 2010
Tarsus
My car audio can't find supported data over usb from DS 5.
When i was using DSC Rom,it can read the music files from DS 5 over USB :(

_2bad4u_

Aug 25, 2011
I have miui rom and with test2 kernel and i don't have a problem, my phone is much faster then before, i run it at 128 & 998.

cdzo72

I have miui rom and with test2 kernel and i don't have a problem, my phone is much faster then before, i run it at 128 & 998.

For some reason the MIUI ROM didn't give me any wifi or switching troubles either but I couldn't stand the fact that most themes that looked nice gave.me irregularities in status bar text colors and that severally screens were bound to portrait

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

_2bad4u_

Aug 25, 2011
If you want il post tomorow some miui launchers that have landscape to. I dont have any problems with status bar and colors.

Lexmazter

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 7, 2011
Timisoara
ASUS ZenFone 7/7 Pro
i have a little problem, on CM7 test2 DSC kernel, it keeps losing connection when connected via USB to computer, the cable works fine when in charger, but when in USB, it keeps losing connection, i have to make multiple attempts in order to get a reasonably stable connection, i have tried using different USB ports, i might consider to buy a new cable, maybe that is the problem after all...

I don't use UV (unless enabled by default) or other options not enabled by default.

Could be this a kernel problem or should i look elsewhere?

sinan33

Mar 29, 2010
Tarsus
And with other kernel usb is fine?
Anyway, I think it's cable, especially if it's one of DealExtreme ones.

I can't connect to my car audio with CM7 and MIUI kernels.
When i flashed the DSC rom with full Phoenix kernel (i haven't tested the light kernels) i can connect to my car audio and can listen Mp3's.

Lexmazter

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 7, 2011
Timisoara
ASUS ZenFone 7/7 Pro
My cable is the original one that came with the phone.

I don't remember to have had problems on DSC Rom (0.7->1.0), and i recently noticed this on CM7, as i charge my phone most of the time from my laptop's USB port.
Also, recently i've installed the test kernel for CM7.

It's weird that normal charge, (cable in charger) works fine.

EDIT: Also, is there a way to increase the mic volume (kernel, or other way), to amplify the input sound?
I'm looking for this for a long time, and found nothing useful...

Last edited:

Mazensahlieh

Feb 24, 2011
+1 for the usb connection on/off (mount/unmount) with MIUI using a new dell cable, but not a problem considering the better battery life.

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda premium

_2bad4u_

Aug 25, 2011
I've been using phoenix kernel test 2 from the begining and i din't have any problems with the usb connection, i thinc the problem you guys are having are from the usb cable.
I use to have this problem until i figure it out, the problem is that with time the usb 30 pin connection get's biger in the streak and it's accidently disconecting. When you connect you can fell that the 30 pin connector starts to move it's doesn't stay still like in the begining.

Sorry for my english i hope you understand what was talking about.

Top Liked Posts