[ROM] [ICS 4.0.4] JJ's HYBRID ROM v3.3b (HotUpdate) ROM Control | 12 Aug |

Search This thread

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Once upon a Time, Sony, MIUI had S** with Google and Sony... Nobody knew what will they come up with... But when time came, it was a Cocktail which had Best from all 3 of them...

Here I present you a CockTail.. Best of All 3 Worlds that just blew me off... fantastic combination...:D...

Based on MIUI Rom v4 ICS by ZduneX25...

Features:
1) MIUI Lock screen and Themes.. You can download any from their online :D.. But I have removed 50% of MIUI stuff... I dont like MIUI too much...
2) Excellent battery Life... No Battery drains...Lost 1% in 4 hrs with Wifi On throughout...
3) Huge memory Free :eek:...
4) Trebuchet launcher, AOSP applications
5) Sony Camera and mixed base..
6) Smooth and Snappy...
7) NO Bugs...

will keep u busy till official...:rolleyes:... You guys will really love it...

Download Cocktail ROM (Uploaded)
Flash Recommended Kernel (by Sirkay - You can use any of his Kernels though)

TIPS: No Keyboard, find in Settings Keyboard as was with Hybrid ROM
Set animations to .5x or just disable it..
Wait for atleast an Hour for ROM to stabilize.. Then Clean ur finger and Display screen and keep swinging the app drawer Left/right and enjoy the smoothness...:p

Thanks to ZduneX25...

Used his ROM as base.. visit his thread HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: kizsleg

kizsleg

Nov 29, 2011
Once upon a Time, Sony, MIUI had S** with Google and Sony... Nobody knew what will they come up with... But when time came, it was a Cocktail which had Best from all 3 of them...

Here I present you a CockTail.. Best of All 3 Worlds that just blew me off... fantastic combination...:D...

Features:
1) MIUI Lock screen and Themes.. You can download any from their online :D.. But I have removed 50% of MIUI stuff... I dont like MIUI too much...
2) Excellent battery Life... No Battery drains...Lost 1% in 4 hrs with Wifi On throughout...
6) Smooth and Snappy...
7) NO Bugs...

Download ROM

Thanks to ZduneX25...

much better that your hybrid rom? :confused:
can you add some screenshots?

Features:
6) Smooth and Snappy...
7) NO Bugs...

Download ROM

Thanks to ZduneX25...

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
Click here to view our help resources

JJ:confused:?

slasherzx

Feb 16, 2012
Zamboanga City
I'll try your hybrid rom since you are also impressed by it... But I will still wait for more positive feedbacks...

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
much better that your hybrid rom? :confused:
can you add some screenshots?

Man dont ask for screenshots... will attach it later...:rolleyes:

As for Better... I dont know.. You guys can tell better... Its Just that I am going to use this one for the time being.. Its just an incredible Combo, Performance, battery and features All in One... ;)... Dont u want several Lock screens...?

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
Click here to view our help resources

JJ:confused:?

Just Wait for another 30 mins.. Its on Upload again.... U know how superuser hates me.. the first one I uploaded had Superuser Bug.. I am just uploading a fixed one... Didnt want to hear from users for root error ...

kizsleg

Nov 29, 2011
Man dont ask for screenshots... will attach it later...:rolleyes:

As for Better... I dont know.. You guys can tell better... Its Just that I am going to use this one for the time being.. Its just an incredible Combo, Performance, battery and features All in One... ;)... Dont u want several Lock screens...?

Just Wait for another 30 mins.. Its on Upload again.... U know how superuser hates me.. the first one I uploaded had Superuser Bug.. I am just uploading a fixed one... Didnt want to hear from users for root error ...

why not make a new thread for this one? can we also flash the addons from your hybrid one to this? especially the AOSP themes and Smooth Circle bat.? :) or i wish it was already the default theme.

Last edited:

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
LINK is UP... have fun and do give ur feedback... I seem to love the Combo more...

why not make a new thread for this one? can we also flash the addons from your hybrid one to this? especially the AOSP themes and Smooth Circle bat.? :) or i wish it was already the default theme.

New thread for just few days of ICS coming? really didnt feel like but will look into it...
DONT FLASH THEMES and SONY ADDONS... atleast the SONY keyboard doesnt work...
Battery mods are already builtin MIUI.. U will have several options for that.. dont worry...

kizsleg

Nov 29, 2011
LINK is UP... have fun and do give ur feedback... I seem to love the Combo more...

New thread for just few days of ICS coming? really didnt feel like but will look into it...
DONT FLASH THEMES and SONY ADDONS... atleast the SONY keyboard doesnt work...
Battery mods are already builtin MIUI.. U will have several options for that.. dont worry...

downloading...would like to see some shots while waiting for the download to finished. :D

EDIT: Finished downloading. Can't wait for the screen shot, making a nandroid backup now. Feedback later.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

I'll give it a go ;)

Has it been announced already?

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/products/2012/03/30/the-vans-around-the-corner-android-4-0-ice-cream-sandwich-software-upgrade-coming-to-2011-xperia-smartphones-starting-from-mid-april/

yup, according to them it will be around this mid april.

Last edited:

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
MIUI rom? nahh .. get bored with miui. moved from there to ics bcos of assign IP on each SSID. so now ics have this feature, i'll stick with hybrid.

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium

kizsleg

Nov 29, 2011
flashed back to hybrid also. its my first time flashing a MIUI based rom and i think i love the AOSP theme. hate the white interface of MIUI. hurts my eyes and may use more juice also. not complaining, just my opinion. ^_^ btw, thanks for sharing it with us.

o0lx0o

Apr 8, 2010

:rolleyes:
why dont you add it to hybrid, we love hybrid!
anyway ICS coming soon

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Lol... So much of hate for miui... It's basically the miui framework that i am loving about... It's really less resource eating...

I hate miui design too..removed almost all stuff of miui...,using it's base only... But the fact that it's running smooth even at 806 mhz just impressed me... And battery life @ idle was great.

I am gonna be using it till official for time being.... Let's see how it goes...

Reactions: Rechargelegend

o0lx0o

Apr 8, 2010
compass doesnt work with your MIUI

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I've tried 3 compasses, the stock one, Compass, Smart Compass
and only Smart Compass show proper direction with Acceleration sensor turning on in setting.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

and what's more, LuckyPatcher.1.1.8 cant get root access while most apks get root access well, since LuckyPatcher doesn't work, I cant crack Titanium Backup 4.9, have no choice but re-install apks one by one

Kyrius

Jun 11, 2010
Graz
I can't import themes from SD ... the themes app just FC when i select import. Oh well, battery life looks really great ;)

OatnezrA

Mar 21, 2012
compass doesnt work with your MIUI

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I've tried 3 compasses, the stock one, Compass, Smart Compass
and only Smart Compass show proper direction with Acceleration sensor turning on in setting.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

and what's more, LuckyPatcher.1.1.8 cant get root access while most apks get root access well, since LuckyPatcher doesn't work, I cant crack Titanium Backup 4.9, have no choice but re-install apks one by one

Install busybox installer from play store and then install busybox 1.18.4 . Voila!!! Titaniumb backup can be patched.

@jjdoctor: your cocktail rom is freakin'ly smooth and no lag at all. :D

Sent from my ST18i using XDA

o0lx0o

Apr 8, 2010
And compass function in Google Sky works well, so I've deleted the stock compass

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Thank you OatnezrA, that works!
Any idea to shut down the annoying WIFI download suggestion in Market ? it force me to use WIFI instead of 3G to download APK, even thought i choose 3G, the download process being interrupted.

Reactions: OatnezrA

CCTU

Mar 11, 2012
Thanks a lot for your ROM.
It's very smooth.

But could you help to make a update for ad-hoc network?
I could not find ad-hoc network shared from my ipad2 nether on hybrid nor Cocktail.

Could you please make a update for ad-hoc or teach me how to let it work?

BTW, I found wifi unstable after flash Cocktail.
Xperia Ray could find wifi AP, but it will enter reconnect loop.

Top Liked Posts