[Sound/MOD]True Sound Enhancer Sony Walkman App working/EQ's and Clear Bass

Search This thread

Team-Nocturnal

Oct 10, 2011
semcdefault.png

After a few hours of trial and error, and some smali editing I have finally been able to port the latest Sony Walkman App with fully working Eq's, and clear bass effect to the SGSIII !!

Changelog V1

1* First Public Release

Things that are not working

1* Download Music Info
2* Edit Music Info
3* Visualizer is working, but is sometimes a little wonky

Simply download, flash via recovery, and wipe caches.....Enjoy

Here

http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/sh...EQ-s-and-Clear-Bass-Working?p=15762#post15762

Even though this has been tested and confirmed!
As Always use at your risk.....Only you are responsible for your phone.

Thanks for looking
-GruesomeWolf

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
nice...thought this was a top secret thing ??? J/K LOL:rolleyes:

Yeah.....I struggled with my inner demons this morning....lol. Had to remind myself what I started this for....Sharing, and overall Improvement of our phones. Not "who is kanging who" or "my stick is bigger then yours".....I would like to think thats not what we at Team-Nocturnal are about.....Really people, Enjoy this....its way better then ANY other music mod I have tried (including full blown Beats support). :)

Max_Pain

Oct 29, 2006
Miami, FL
awesome. Only question is how much would i lose flashing this over jellybomb? Any jar edits?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on MetroPCS!

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
If I have a mod like beats installed should I install it first then flash this or it shouldn't matter?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Shouldn't matter. ... but if your talking about awesome beats (which is no where near "beats". Only htc users get to experience true beats) Anyway. ... you will have to delete dspmanager if your current mod comes with that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Maddhadder90

Nov 20, 2009
Shouldn't matter. ... but if your talking about awesome beats (which is no where near "beats". Only htc users get to experience true beats) Anyway. ... you will have to delete dspmanager if your current mod comes with that.

Yea that's what I meant to say awesome beats and dsp manager.

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
Do the sound mods all run through the Walkman app? Because I prefer using other music apps since the song/artist from the Walkman app never show up on my car bluetooth

Have you tried this mod, or just speaking from past experience? Anyway no.....the EQ will also work with other music players....like google play.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Has anyone tested this on jb asop?

Edit that....I did just try it on the CM10 Nightlys and after deleting DSPManager it is running like a dream!! :D

Max_Pain

Oct 29, 2006
Miami, FL
Havent played much with it yet but wanted to point out something...hopefully a small bug and not a problem.
Flashed it, wiped cache and dalvik. Didn't use the phone for another hour or so when we got in the car and neither navigation nor Pandora could be heard more than a whisper even though the volume was cranked on the car stereo and on the phone.
I just opened the Walkman app and boom the sound came back. Closed the Walkman app and the sound stayed.

mad82109

Aug 10, 2009
Havent played much with it yet but wanted to point out something...hopefully a small bug and not a problem.
Flashed it, wiped cache and dalvik. Didn't use the phone for another hour or so when we got in the car and neither navigation nor Pandora could be heard more than a whisper even though the volume was cranked on the car stereo and on the phone.
I just opened the Walkman app and boom the sound came back. Closed the Walkman app and the sound stayed.

Glad to know its not just me with the problem.

Max_Pain

Oct 29, 2006
Miami, FL
in my case via Aux-in.

so far audio is still at the regular volume since the first time I opened the Walkman app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    semcdefault.png

After a few hours of trial and error, and some smali editing I have finally been able to port the latest Sony Walkman App with fully working Eq's, and clear bass effect to the SGSIII !!

Changelog V1

1* First Public Release

Things that are not working

1* Download Music Info
    2* Edit Music Info
    3* Visualizer is working, but is sometimes a little wonky

Simply download, flash via recovery, and wipe caches.....Enjoy

Here

http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/sh...EQ-s-and-Clear-Bass-Working?p=15762#post15762

Even though this has been tested and confirmed!
    As Always use at your risk.....Only you are responsible for your phone.

Thanks for looking
    -GruesomeWolf
    nice...thought this was a top secret thing ??? J/K LOL:rolleyes:

Yeah.....I struggled with my inner demons this morning....lol. Had to remind myself what I started this for....Sharing, and overall Improvement of our phones. Not "who is kanging who" or "my stick is bigger then yours".....I would like to think thats not what we at Team-Nocturnal are about.....Really people, Enjoy this....its way better then ANY other music mod I have tried (including full blown Beats support). :)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iafsc7vdqmx8zii/MySony2.zip

Give that version a shot guys....I updated apps to xperia z, and added clear audio. As for the aokp, I cant support cause I dont use aokp. I can say your most likely issue is lib related...but I wouldnt know for sure without testing my self....or at least looking at a logcat.

Installed on my N7 and my GS3, deleted other EQs, followed instructions in the OP, cleared app data, etc. and the volume booster "xloud" does not work. I check the box, notice no change in volume, come back to the settings, and the box is unchecked. The EQ sounds great, but I was really hoping for volume boost functionality on my N7 which has pretty sorry speakers. Thanks for your work!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Xloud is set to on. ..all the time. Checking and unchecking the box will yield no noticeable difference. If you notice in my build prop edit it is set to persist on. .... it is working all the time

Yea this is out dated. If you look through the Wicked X thread, you'll find a lot of what you're looking for including music (sound) enhancements.
    Edit: also look here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2826091 :thumbup: