[17.01][DNA/X920D/E][ROM][GSM][GLOBAL] Virtuous DNA+ v.2.0.0 [Sense 4+ / OC / Stable]

Search This thread

adiliyo

Oct 25, 2009
Los Angeles
Awesome. I'm out trying to find a damn att SIM card for straight talk because Walmart is all out and they only carry tmobile

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

you guys are using the 2.0 ROM to try these correct? maybe i'll try it out tomorrow morning on ATT, mostly because i hate goSMS and wish i could use the stock messaging app. :)

Nirvana Rules

Apr 29, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
OnePlus 9 Pro
you guys are using the 2.0 ROM to try these correct? maybe i'll try it out tomorrow morning on ATT, mostly because i hate goSMS and wish i could use the stock messaging app. :)

Yeah 2.0 and I'm not using gosms at all. I'm using the stock sms app. I was using Viper Rom but I had to use gosms to be able to send and receive mms. I love this Rom.:):beer::thumbup:

ufish2

Aug 25, 2010
straight talk

so i get the no Sim card inserted error on the APN settings page, how did you guys get around it?
I actually use straight talk..which is mnvo of att or tmobile,in my case att is the stronger of the 2 in our area,i was on verzion but bought out my contract and switched since DNA has a unlocked sim slot, and i had no errors..just searched these settings on google and was good to go:laugh:

adiliyo

Oct 25, 2009
Los Angeles
it's weird how some people have no issues and some do.

i get no errors if i'm using a verizon base ROM, i just enter the right apn settings and it works, but then i have to use goSMS to get MMS to work. i'll try the market enabler next

Melodycd

Jul 13, 2012
No ETA, just wanted to ask if Zoe feature will work with our DNA on Sense 5.0? Any comments from Mdeejay? :)

Droid DNA

amit_sen

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
Just reading in russian forums(translated) , it seems that mdeejay got a defective DNA imported from USA :(
No sound is coming from it.

Now i dont know whether we will ever get Sense5 port.
Very SAD :( :(

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
Just reading in russian forums(translated) , it seems that mdeejay got a defective DNA imported from USA :(
No sound is coming from it.

Now i dont know whether we will ever get Sense5 port.
Very SAD :( :(

Were the only HTC phone to have 1080p besides "ONE" so Sense 5 will for sure be ported also a few pages back mdeejay said he has to fix a few bugs and he will release. So we will eventually get it.

Just got to be patient.

Kenchinito

Jul 5, 2011
Hey so I was wondering why the DNA users so much ram memory. On my One X with 1gb of ram it works with almost 50 % of ram.

While the DNA also has 50% of free ram. That 50% is 1gb. Meaning that the DNA uses 1gb of ram to do normal stuff. Yeah I know I still have more free team than the one X. It just doesn't make sense that while both phones have close to identical software, the DNA uses double the resource.

karn101

Oct 21, 2007
Hey so I was wondering why the DNA users so much ram memory. On my One X with 1gb of ram it works with almost 50 % of ram.

While the DNA also has 50% of free ram. That 50% is 1gb. Meaning that the DNA uses 1gb of ram to do normal stuff. Yeah I know I still have more free team than the one X. It just doesn't make sense that while both phones have close to identical software, the DNA uses double the resource.

Android processes are probably closing more apps in memory on the One X. On the DNA, it keeps everything open just because it can. Have you checked the available RAM on a fresh boot? The phone doesn't lag at all so I really wouldn't worry much about it.

Reactions: Kenchinito

Melodycd

Jul 13, 2012
Mdeejay have some problems with his new DNA. Actually he got 2 attempts to get it. First time he was frauded by a person who took the money and didn't deliver him the phone. The second try he got the phone from eBay, but this phone have a hardware failure with the sound. Mdeejay is from Russia, so returns are not easy. I think he will post here some info about it. Cause we all waiting for Sense 5.0 ROM here, may be we can help somehow ;)
If I can help, I'll help. Waiting for getting payed. :cool:
Droid DNA

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
Mdeejay have some problems with his new DNA. Actually he got 2 attempts to get it. First time he was frauded by a person who took the money and didn't deliver him the phone. The second try he got the phone from eBay, but this phone have a hardware failure with the sound. Mdeejay is from Russia, so returns are not easy. I think he will post here some info about it. Cause we all waiting for Sense 5.0 ROM here, may be we can help somehow ;)
If I can help, I'll help. Waiting for getting payed. :cool:
Droid DNA

If he is in need of getting the phone we can find him a site to buy it from or to donate to him. If he want's he could have one of us beta test since the sound does not work on his.

What every we can do to help.

shenye

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 29, 2009
London

Because you're doubling the number of pixels on your screen.

royskeyz

Apr 10, 2011
Bacolod
Hello i am a noob in HTC X920D, please someone tell me, i am using now a rooted stock rom. if i flash vertuous v1.0.0, then if i will restore my backed up stock rom. Is there a problem? i heard their wifi will not work, i read it few pages back, and i dont read the answer for that. Sorry noobs here. TIA

intruda119

Mar 12, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Quick question, a little rusty with how HTC does things but i think ive read enough.

Ive got flash gui app and just want to make sure im not breaking anything compared to the instruction.

So what im thinking i should do, please correct me if im wrong.
1. Use flashgui app to flash boot.img
2. boot to recovery
3. factory reset/wipe cache
4. flash rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    s-series.png
    Virtuous DNA+ v.2.0.0
    Welcome to Virtuous DNA+. This is a pretty much stock HTC Sense 4+ build of Android 4.1.1 JellyBean with tweaks and optimization's by the Virtuous Team.

Virtuous DNA+ is the result of a collaborative team effort by the following developers:

Virtuous S-Series

S-Series ROM's are pretty close to stock, with basic optimisations and tweaks. This series is designed for people who rely on their phone 24/7 and are not looking for the latest and greatest features. These ROM's will only be updated if and when an official release is announced.

More information can be found on our Blog.

Screen Shots

screenshot1.png
    screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png
    screenshot4.png
    screenshot44.png

Features
    • Based on 1.12.709.1 for TW / Asia HTC Butterfly (Android 4.1.1 Sense 4+)
    • Russian version Based on 1.10.411.1 for RUS HTC Butterfly (Android 4.1.1 Sense 4+)
    • Verizon Bloat Free
    • GSM/3G/HSDPA works
    • Global APN list
    • MMS works
    • Wi-Fi Hotspot works
    • USB tethering / Internet pass-through works
    • Wireless charging works
    • NFC works
    • Root / Superuser
    • /system write protect disabled
    • Perflock disabled
    • Deadline I/O Scheduler default
    • CPU OC (Max: 1728MHz. Default: 1512MHz Min: 192MHz)
    • GPU OC 480MHz

!ROM not for Verizon users. Only for worldwide GSM users!

Credits
    • show-p1984 - kernel stuff
    • faux123 - kernel stuff

Beta-test

Instructions
    • Make sure your device is unlocked and you have CWM/TWRP installed (see this thread for help and a handy tool to do that)
    • Shut down the device
    • Hold both the Power-button and the Volume-down button until the splash screen appears and some white text in the left top corner is visible
    • Release both buttons and press the Volume-up button
    • The device now boots into your CWM/TWRP recovery
    • Make a backup of your current ROM
    • Inside CWM select "wipe data/factory reset" (optional but highly recommended)
    • Then flash the rom zip as usual
    • Reebot in Fastboot mode and flash boot.img

Downloads

Droid DNA version
    X920E (Chinese) version
    X920D (TW) version
    X920E (Russian) version
    (boot.img included in zip)

Make sure you do a full wipe (aka "wipe data/factory reset" in CWM) before flashing this!!!

Please note that the ROM needs to settle down after the flash so give it at least 10 minutes after booting to reach the normal speed and smoothness!!!

Github

(Official Website of Virtuous ROM)

s-series.png
    He posted a screenshot of Sense 5 on his DNA. So assuming that means it close to being released.

yea. need fix few bugs...so it will be released when its ready
    s-series.png
    Changelog

Code:
    v.2.0.0
    - new base 1.12.709.1 (7 jan. 2013)
    - back to old stable kernel from v 1.0.1 (for now)
    v.1.0.2
    - new kernel 3.4.25
    - Qualcomm ROW I/O Scheduler
    - Added Chinese language support
    - removed Chrome
    - disabled 3 dot menu button
    v.1.0.1
    - Initial release

s-series.png
    Virtuous Delicious v.2.0

- Base RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.28.401.7_Radio_4A.13.3231.27_10.31.1131.05_release_310878_signed_2_4.exe (13 march)
    - Stable 1.7GHz kernel
    - Improved performance
    - Other htc changes

Bugs:
    - Zoe
    - Burst

Droid DNA

X920D

X920E
    for GSM Droid DNA users..lets test :)
    Virtuous Delicious v.1.0.0
    Bugs: camera 640*480, front camera, Zoe (in progress)

if rom works good i will create thread

x920e, x920d users stay tuned

*u can't use this rom as base without my permissions

Credits/Thanks: Virtuous Dev team, LLabtooFeR, bl4ckluna, Zarboz (camera res) , all my testers