official cornerstone rom

Search This thread

riggerman0421

Mar 5, 2011
Sunset, Louisiana
Anyone sucsesfully running the official cornerstone ROM for 2012 nexus from here https://github.com/Onskreen/cornerstone/wiki/ROM-Files have tried but can't get it to install have tried re downloading the ROM installing with multirom have also tried returning to stock 3.8 but still no dice don't know if ROM is dodgy or if Im missing something.

If you'll open the zip file and look at it, you'll see it isn't a flashable a zip. It contains the boot, recovery, system, and userdata .img files. Looks like this either meant to be installed using fastboot commands or is not a completed rom. Either way I am not going to be trying to install this without some type instructions from the developer, or at least finding it list somewhere on a forum to read about it.

blucmal

Nov 13, 2011
If you'll open the zip file and look at it, you'll see it isn't a flashable a zip. It contains the boot, recovery, system, and userdata .img files. Looks like this either meant to be installed using fastboot commands or is not a completed rom. Either way I am not going to be trying to install this without some type instructions from the developer, or at least finding it list somewhere on a forum to read about it.

Ok thanks will see if I can get a reply from onskreen cheers.