Search This thread

circaks8r3117

Dec 2, 2008
i was thinking
and the only thing the iphone has on the G1 is looks
and only in certain places
but why not reduce those places
does anybody think that they can make an iphone-esque media player
not even the full blown media player just for like when you turn the iphone landscape and you have the album pictures and song nd ****

miguel11691

Aug 31, 2007
i would love to see this as well... our media player is straight up ugly.... I cant wait till new apps start to come along.. i know its still early.. the phone has only been there for a monbth

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
I have heard the iphone media player is second to none, any truth to this? Never seen it myself..

neoobs

Retired Moderator
Mar 25, 2008
why is it everyone wants copies of other OSs? Android is its own seperate OS, why can't it have a media player that reflects itself like other OS's have. Sure you like a feature where in landscape it shows different info. I think that is cool. But I want to wait for google to finish 1.0

friedmal

Dec 23, 2009
Android Wear
Need Equalizer!

Who cares about how it looks? One of the biggest misses is the fact that there is no equalizer. Focus on functionality before form!

brummiesteven

Aug 29, 2008
Birmingham
I hate the fact that they have hardly updated the media player since 1.0 (gosh do you remember that ****? Didnt even have on screen keyboard xD)

NguyenHuu

Nov 14, 2007
California
there is one called mixzing in the market, its free. it has an iphone-esque look to it. not exact but kinda close. one thing neat about it is, it acts like pandora (creates playlist based on a song selection) but bases the playlist creation off of the music in your phone collection. it's kinda cool.

mixzing:
screen-analyse1-crop.png

ipod:
ipod_touch_1.jpg

VoLoDaR1

Dec 22, 2009
Ktown
why is it everyone wants copies of other OSs? Android is its own seperate OS, why can't it have a media player that reflects itself like other OS's have. Sure you like a feature where in landscape it shows different info. I think that is cool. But I want to wait for google to finish 1.0

i totaly agree with this guy let android be android if you want a iphone ipod media player than buy an iphone ipod.

Last edited: