Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Htc_One_X

Apr 13, 2012
Deal
Hi guys!!!
I'm with you since Desire HD!
Now my one X arrives and I'm glad to be here with this great team!
I miss a thing in native rom...
Portuguese (Brazil) System Language!!!
Any chance to have this in coredroid rom?
The phone is not avaible to brazil yet.
:)
Thank you and nice work!
*Sorry about my poor english.

It's ok matey your English is better than most here.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: avohai

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
Whoa! been waiting for this baby to arrive :D
I guess it's still uploading?

whilst waiting I noticed 'WARNING: Flash the attached boot.img prior to flashing the ROM!'
just wanna make sure this is correct as all the other roms tell you to flash the boot.img after flashing the rom to avoid boot-loops...?

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de

whilst waiting I noticed 'WARNING: Flash the attached boot.img prior to flashing the ROM!'
just wanna make sure this is correct as all the other roms tell you to flash the boot.img after flashing the rom to avoid boot-loops...?

No, first... Then without rebooting flash rom. :)

rayford85

May 22, 2011

You can do it however you want bro. before of after. It doesn't matter. I prefer doing it before so once it's done I can just boot to recovery and flash the Rom. Way simpler that way. :p Any it's already uploaded bro. I'm downloading now at 395 kb/s

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

i have the boot img from lee rom i need to flash this img two or not

You need our Boot.img It has all sergios additions to the ramdisc. keeping lee's Boot.img might cause you problems down the road.:D;)

Reactions: Gandicela

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
You can do it however you want bro. before of after. It doesn't matter. I prefer doing it before so once it's done I can just boot to recovery and flash the Rom. Way simpler that way. :p Any it's already uploaded bro. I'm downloading now at 395 kb/s

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

You need our Boot.img It has all sergios additions to the ramdisc. keeping lee's Boot.img might cause you problems down the road.:D;)

wow, your way does indeed sound simpler :)
thanks in advantage guys !!

(38% downloaded:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content