About Recovery

Search This thread

MCASTILLO

May 31, 2012
Glendale Az.
Greetings to you

anyone can tell me that recovery is better. CWM. or TWRP?

Where I can download TWRP?

I hope someone can help me with this :)

Thanks and have a nice day.

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum
Its more of a preference thing. I prefer twrp very reliable never any problems. Get goo manager free from play store. Open it click menu click install open recovery and it installs its just as easy as it sounds. Make sure your rooted first. Suggest the toolkit from note section. It will root and install recovery. Afterwards use the above method to update to the latest twrp recovery.

sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 2 ghz

Reactions: MCASTILLO

MCASTILLO

May 31, 2012
Glendale Az.
Its more of a preference thing. I prefer twrp very reliable never any problems. Get goo manager free from play store. Open it click menu click install open recovery and it installs its just as easy as it sounds. Make sure your rooted first. Suggest the toolkit from note section. It will root and install recovery. Afterwards use the above method to update to the latest twrp recovery.

I'm grateful for your information. thanks :)

I'm very :confused: because I have not understood what is the best way of rooting my phone. I apologize for my ignorance....
I want to understand what is the easiest way. and I also want to learn how to unroot my device...
I hope you can help me or someone else please :eek:

LfnsR

Sep 27, 2011
Orange County, CA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes you can.

TWEAKED 1.4™