[Q] I Think i'm so f....., only CWM 5.5.0.4 and NO OS.

Search This thread

samarain

Nov 24, 2008
BAT Cave
Only Have in the Phone the CWM R 5.5.0.4 nothing more, i try to install the drivers in win 7 64 and allways fail :/ how i can solve this, i'm so nervous OMG

theevilworm

Oct 2, 2011
Relax, we got you.
Driver installation for Windows is not straight forward. Plug in your phone, then open device manager. You will see an unrecognized device there. Right click it, select settings. Click 'Update driver', then choose the 'From this computer' option. Select the driver folder you downloaded. This should work. If it doesnt, click on the option 'Chose from list of producers', select 'Android' or simply all devices, search for OPPO and select the appropiate driver (Android ADB interface).

This should install the driver correctly. After that, get ADB and fastboot up and running: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588979

Install a current recovery via fastboot. Search the forum for how to do this in detail. The quick version is put your phone into fastboot mode, plug into PC, start fastboot and type 'fastboot flash recovery recovery.img'.
Then push a current ROM to your phone via ADB. Again, search the forum on how to do this. Do a full wipe in the recovery and install a new ROM.

Please report back if this worked so others with the same problem can use this in the future.

samarain

Nov 24, 2008
BAT Cave
Relax, we got you.
Driver installation for Windows is not straight forward. Plug in your phone, then open device manager. You will see an unrecognized device there. Right click it, select settings. Click 'Update driver', then choose the 'From this computer' option. Select the driver folder you downloaded. This should work. If it doesnt, click on the option 'Chose from list of producers', select 'Android' or simply all devices, search for OPPO and select the appropiate driver (Android ADB interface).

This should install the driver correctly. After that, get ADB and fastboot up and running: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588979

Install a current recovery via fastboot. Search the forum for how to do this in detail. The quick version is put your phone into fastboot mode, plug into PC, start fastboot and type 'fastboot flash recovery recovery.img'.
Then push a current ROM to your phone via ADB. Again, search the forum on how to do this. Do a full wipe in the recovery and install a new ROM.

Please report back if this worked so others with the same problem can use this in the future.

Its working, but now when i install the twrp 2.7.0.0 the touch don't work :/

theevilworm

Oct 2, 2011
Good to hear! Can you post what you did exactly so others reading this thread can be helped too?
How did you push a ROM to your phone?

samarain

Nov 24, 2008
BAT Cave
Good to hear! Can you post what you did exactly so others reading this thread can be helped too?
How did you push a ROM to your phone?

The only thing i need to know was what step i need make to detect the Oppo drivers, you say " click on the option 'Chose from list of producers', select 'Android' or simply all devices, search for OPPO and select the appropiate driver (Android ADB interface)." after that problem solved because i do this kind of things many times before in other phones and its easy.
When drivers are installed successfully just need to go to recovery "power + Vol. Down" and after write in the command window ( adb push "name of the rom.zip" /sdcard/ ) and he start copying the rom to the SD card, after that just install in the recovery choosing the rom in the root of the sdcard, and thats it! Easy :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Relax, we got you.

Its working, but now when i install the twrp 2.7.0.0 the touch don't work :/

Flash this TWRP edition: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2435177