Failed at installing custom rom (HTC One X+)

Search This thread

Hutschi93

Jul 6, 2014
hi guys

I tried to install a custom rom on my HTC One X PLUS. I am new to this and it looks like i kinda screwed up. i used "HTC One X+ AIO Kit By Hasoon2000 v2.3". I have now this "CWM-based Recovery v6.0.2.7" on my phone. i can't boot the normal OS anymore. everytime i reboot, this cwm recovery shows up. when i try to install cyanogenmod (cm-11-20140705-NIGHTLY-enrc2b.zip) by "install zip from sdcard => choose zip from sdcard ==> ..." i just receive:
Code:
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
E:Error in /sdcard/0/cm-11-20140705-NIGHTLY-enrc2b.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.
i have no idea what to do. can anyone pls help? is it still possible to reset everything to get my phone working again?

Hutschi93

Jul 6, 2014
did you flash the recovery that phoenix suggested?

how? i just can open this cwm based recovery mode or this strangely HBOOT mode. but my computer doesn't really recognize it. if i open the device manager i see it under "ADB Interface" as "HTC Bootloader" but if use "adb devices" in command prompt my phone does not get recognized. the toolkit doesn't recongize it either.

Hutschi93

Jul 6, 2014
OK guys i got my computer to recognize my phone in recovery mode. i can use adb push to transfer files to my phone. do i have to flash a new recovery or can a just put a new rom on my phone and try installing that?

EDIT:
OK GUYS! thanks to that i got my computer to recognize my phone i could flash the recovery phoenix suggested! and i finally could install my rom! :D thank you sooo much guys! you are my hero and made my day! i would give you a hug if i could but i guess nobody of you lives in switzerland :p
love you guys! (no homo)

Last edited:

Feartech

Feb 20, 2009
OK guys i got my computer to recognize my phone in recovery mode. i can use adb push to transfer files to my phone. do i have to flash a new recovery or can a just put a new rom on my phone and try installing that?

EDIT:
OK GUYS! thanks to that i got my computer to recognize my phone i could flash the recovery phoenix suggested! and i finally could install my rom! :D thank you sooo much guys! you are my hero and made my day! i would give you a hug if i could but i guess nobody of you lives in switzerland :p
love you guys! (no homo)

glad u got it working bud!

Top Liked Posts