NetTAB/IconBIT Callisto 100 - Anyone heard of it?

Search This thread

chiwah

May 31, 2006
Anyone got signal problems (3G) after flashing the firmware
With a callisto 100?

Reception is really poor...

Bluetooth Connections all

Hmm... how long is it supposed to take for the Callisto to startup after the firmware installation? Even though it was fast forwarded in the video provided in the .zip, it didn't seem like it took THAT long...

Edit:
Never mind lol... It started up after like 15 minutes of waiting. I don't see great improvements though.. Still can't stay connected with my HTC One X.
I'll have to see if I can put any kind of ROM on it I guess. And see if I can get TWRP on here.

Hi, I write late, just bought Iconbit Callisto 100 via Ebay Deutschland. Perhaps anyone needs help, mine is fully satisfyingly working.
I am happy with it.
Even Bluetooth mono headsets transfer music by bluetooth router apps, my Notebooks, Tablets and Smartphones connect automatically, Wifi-Hotspot works, image editor is amazing, video really 720, calendar input is easy, reminders loud enough.
Update is being downloaded this evening. I will root it afterwards to change the icons or the whole launcher.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm providing support for all the x201s and get a bit frustrated. Guides are not being followed, information in the very first post in threads is being ignored as is the "Thanks" button (over 10k DL's of my work and less than 300 thanks) , there are numerous "stuff doesn't work" posts with almost no information beyond that.
    @htcfan85
    The thread was specifically regarding the Callisto 100 so unless otherwise stated any issues or questions in the thread should be about the Callisto 100. As far as your flashing issue, you have provided almost no information. I don't know if you followed the firmware flashing guide, if not what exactly you did do.
    @dragonfly1113
    According to the first result from a Google search and xda search
    "Basically, it should work on any phone which with a ROM based on Android 4.0 or later"
    @mghtymse007
    Then I apologize. I have been attacked, trolled, threatened and accused of countless things, have had people say I said something when I didn't and have had to defend myself against backers, fanboys, haters, Official Omate Forum mods and so on. For six months. I still have yet to even really use my x201 that I've had since November. So I'm tired.
    Hey! I haven't had much time playing with it yet actually. But I can say that it is worth the money! It's like a small cellphone on your wrist. I'm going to flash another rom onto it. Starting with the Omate. Actually easier to text with your fingers than expected.

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

Sounds great, very tempting to buy one now. Got any opinions on the battery life?
    Iconbit Callisto 100 Video(s)

I'm uploading a few videos of the Callisto 100 if anyone's interested.

Just in case anyone wanted even more footage of the Omate Truesmart (knockoff).

Sorry in advance for the video being out of focus at times.

http://youtu.be/GFNvOyTw5kc
    I can't get Tablet Talk to work on my Callisto 100. I think it's because the Callisto and my phone are both considered phones, as opposed to the watch being considered a tablet. Therefore they can't find each other... My Nexus 7 connects with my phone both through WiFi and through bluetooth.

In settings in tablet talk on the watch there should be an option for device type try changing that to tablet and than try if you don't mind. That's how my motoactv is setup as the receiver aka tablet.

sent from my note 3 running beans.
    what is the "china firmware site"? where can I find the latest firmware for IconBIT Callisto 100? (the only one I could find is from IconBIT site and their latest date is 03.02.2014

This is the site:

pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2956285638#category/type=0