[Q] Swicthing between the Status bars

Search This thread

chjema

Feb 8, 2012
Coeur D'alene
OK when you pull down your status bar, you can sometimes (on some roms) swipe to the right or left on a blank spot and it will switch over to the Quick Tiles pulldown.

I have tried looking everywhere that lets me turn it on, or a Xposed module, etc.

I have no idea what it is really called. Anyone know/can help?

Roms that have it.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2537638 (Harmony)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2606917 (Paranoid SaberDroid + REMIX)

Roms that don't

Stock Roms, etc.

Thanks again for any info as this is bugging me.

chjema

Feb 8, 2012
Coeur D'alene
Quick pulldown

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

But that only lets you from pulldown. I'm talking about when it is already pulled down. You swipe (like you would to clear a notification) on a empty spot and it takes you to quick tiles, and vise versa.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
But that only lets you from pulldown. I'm talking about when it is already pulled down. You swipe (like you would to clear a notification) on a empty spot and it takes you to quick tiles, and vise versa.

Oh right. It doesn't have a name. I don't know anyway to get this without flashing a rom to get it

chjema

Feb 8, 2012
Coeur D'alene
Damn... that's the last thing that's driving by ocd crazy... My favorite rom doesn't have that and I have no idea what it's called or how to add it. :confused:

jj14

Mar 5, 2008
I'm talking about when it is already pulled down. You swipe (like you would to clear a notification) on a empty spot and it takes you to quick tiles, and vise versa.

On the stock ROM, when you pull down the status bar, the icon on the right side top allows you to toggle between notifications screen and the quick tiles. Are you looking for that, but with a swipe instead? (if so, why not just click that icon instead? Saves you a swipe)

chjema

Feb 8, 2012
Coeur D'alene
On the stock ROM, when you pull down the status bar, the icon on the right side top allows you to toggle between notifications screen and the quick tiles. Are you looking for that, but with a swipe instead? (if so, why not just click that icon instead? Saves you a swipe)

My right thumb can barely move due to a injury. So swiping helps quite a lot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gravitybox has this option (xposed)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk