[Q] Smashed screen, save the data?

Search This thread

FeRoCiiOuS

Feb 13, 2012
Hi,

So on mothers day I smashed my phone.. anyways, upon turning the phone on I cant see the screen, and the touch functions are broken.

I connected the phone to the pc, but it wont show up, I think I have to unlock the phone in order for my pc to access the contents of my phone. Is there anything I can do? I don't have a pin or screen lock, just the slider. My phone IS rooted, and I'm sure I can run adb, but I don't know what commands to do. If anyone can help that would be awesome, I'm open to ideas.

TANdev

Dec 8, 2013
CWM Mounting?

One thing you can attempt is, boot into recovery and mount your device as USB drive.
If you run CWM, you will find this in Mounts and Storage. If you mount as USB drive, you can access the SD card...
Hi,

So on mothers day I smashed my phone.. anyways, upon turning the phone on I cant see the screen, and the touch functions are broken.

I connected the phone to the pc, but it wont show up, I think I have to unlock the phone in order for my pc to access the contents of my phone. Is there anything I can do? I don't have a pin or screen lock, just the slider. My phone IS rooted, and I'm sure I can run adb, but I don't know what commands to do. If anyone can help that would be awesome, I'm open to ideas.