Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Mar 14, 2012
Halifax
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 4
Yes sir toro unofficial liquid smooth same problem
that's why I use Titanium Backup
just reverted
Somebody posted that if you open it up then go to recent and open it again it well go full page

Tried that. Wouldn't work for me, but the PA GApps Chrome Add-On is still v38 so I flashed that. :good:

SirOch

Jul 8, 2012
ARRAS
Yupp, I'm experiencing that myself. I believe it is due to the new chrome update that was pushed in the play store recently. It used to only occur with chrome beta, but whatever caused it in beta mustve been added to official chrome

Hi,

Google has corrected the problem in the new version of chrome beta 39.0.2171.90
I tested and all is OK now. Chrome open in full screen now :)

Cheers

Envoyé de mon Galaxy Nexus

mangusZen

Apr 10, 2011
Bologna,Italy
Sooo.. @CarbonDev
Will someone patch and build the last carbon maguro nightly kitkat with the Cyanogen patch for the infamous google play services 7.0 drain bug?
I cant do it myself, Is someone left here to rebuild? I really would like to keep carbon and not switch

Hatshipuh

Apr 18, 2011
Kitkat is dead, but then again, there are several ROM unrelated fixes around. I'm still on Kitkat too and just fixed it myself with the given solutions.

Heart1010

Jan 27, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Using this rom for many weeks and quite sure I had a "hover activate icon" in my notifaction drawer (top right)... but now there isn't any hover icon there. So how do I activate my hover again?

Thanks

d4md

Jul 29, 2013
NGINX Bad Gateway or Gateway Timeout

Hi guys,

I can't seem to get into the download page of the carbon ROM website. I want to try this ROM on my Maguro. Are there any other official download links/mirror? And the SSL cert seem to be out as well.

Thanks.

d4md

Jul 29, 2013
Thanks Albiel! I also had to change my DNS to Google's Open DNS to get into the site as well. Has support for Maguro stopped last year and no new updates?

Great ROM!

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

nevermind, just read through the thread. nightlies have stopped coming for Lollipop. can't wait. All the Lollipop ROMs I've used lags my phone down after a couple of weeks. hopefully Carbon ROM does a good job for my aging Magruo. :)

Reactions: ALBIEL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About Carbon

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub. and on our Gerrit CarbonDev Gerrit.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.

Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, PA, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon on freenode IRC.

Features

All of our features can be found on our site here:

Carbon Features

Here are some screenshots:

Carbon Screenshots

Carbon Updates

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Carbon news, updates, contests, and more! Join our completely open Google+ community for insider conversation with devs and other users.

Download Carbon

All Carbon downloads and further information such as features, changelog, and FAQ can be found on our website.

Carbon Downloads

Changelog

For a detailed changelog, check out the changes made each night here:

Carbon Changelog

Support

We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.

2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our website. Carbon FAQ

3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.

4) Ask a question on our IRC channel. Connect to #teamcarbon on irc.freenode.net or click here. You'll find several other Carbon fans and usually one or more devs as well. Please be polite.

Who is Team Carbon?

Find out here:

Carbon Team

Remember, every penny you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make Carbon better with every release. Your support means the world to us! If you've enjoyed Carbon, please consider a donation toward this goal. Thank you, and we hope you continue to enjoy Carbon!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [maguro], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Contributors
    CarbonDev, winner00
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-02-04
    Last Updated 2014-06-07
    I want to report a bug. I reported it some time before again. It is not fixed for now.

And i want to say something
    I was very upset for when i reported any bug or made any feature request, @CarbonDev not reply them on forum.
    I tought that @CarbonDev not care about us or me.

But i am very surprised and happy to see carbon's gerrit.
    I made a feature request for notification drawer shortcuts and someone made a feature request for removing battery icon on statusbar
    Now i can see them on gerrit commits.

Thanks @CarbonDev
    I don't always have the time to reply to posts on xda since I am just one man running all of the social media that Carbon is on (facebook, G+, twitter, xda, email, website, reddit, etc.) but I do read any posts that give me a notification on xda (mentions, post quotes) and pass it on to the devs. Not everything can be addressed in a single day, but we try our best to take in requests and implement them. I apologize for making you feel ignored.
    K. Site is back up and exploit free! Go my children, wander the lands of Carbon to your newly healed Heart's desire