Best kernel

Search This thread

spankmaster

Nov 22, 2009
Marietta
?

okay, seriously? this is a little ridiculous. Q&A section not good enough for you? Im not a big flame douche but this is twice recently that even I have gotten a little peeved about this kinda thing. its not even about the clutter and stupid stuff like that, its just about pure laziness and stupidity. A QUESTION should be in Q&A. Not to mention that what your asking is largely opinion based and you'll have 5 different people give you a different answer and your answer will basically be every kernel available. Try narrowing down what your looking for, whats important to you. battery life, performance, features... Of course do all of this in the Q&A SECTION!

aamikam

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 14, 2008
Champaign
yea... q/a fits better.

but seriously...
there is no such thing as the "best" kernel.
ideally there should be one, but reality is different.
im saying that cuz not all evo's are 100% the same, not all users use the phone in the same way, not all locations have the same conditions, etc. etc.

try one, if u happy with it... stick to it... if not, move on to another one until u find one that u happy with.
the only thing to keep in mind is that u would like to give each kernel u try a good 3-4 days before even thinking about switching just because u can't judge battery life after only a few hours or even a day or two... u would need to wait it out.

Systemfraud

Jul 10, 2010
New York
Yeah...this is getting annoying... it's like people don't know what Q&A means...there's already the SAME EXACT thread on the Q&A forum, use the search or don't bother asking dumb questions like that.

LudoGris

Feb 11, 2009
New Hampshire
I prefer the ones that pop in the microwave. Forget those yellow ones...i want the starch to explode out of them. That's how you know it's the beat kernel. Not to forget the faster they pop, the better they are!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk